Sunday Games

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ehhhhhhh. Pre-cap, there were like six amazing teams and the rest of us were dogsh*t. Now, post-cap, every team gets stuck with dogsh*t elements of their roster that they have to overcome. It’s not as fun because who wants to see an otherwise amazing team get screwed in the playoffs because they can’t afford to pay a serviceable #2 and #3 CB? Who wants to see a great QB get killed because his team can’t afford decent guards? The Seahawks with Wilson and Saints with Brees should be dynastic teams, but they had three year windows. And what’s the result of all this f*ckery? The only team to prosper amid all this dreck is the one who most flagrantly cheats and defrauds the sport at every turn. Parity has made Patriots cheating more successful. Consider that they’ve been on a fifteen year run enabled by deflating footballs and stealing defensive signals. You couldn’t get away with that in the eighties and nineties because Bill Walsh and Parcells and Noll and Montana and LT and Jimmy Johnson and Al Davis would skull-f*ck you no matter how much air was in the football. Imagine this Pats team playing the 89 Niners or 86 Giants, or 85 Bears. Imagine what those defenses would do to Julian Edelman. Imagine what Montana andJerry Rice would do to Stephon Gilmore. It wouldn’t be close. It’s a shame.

The solution is so easy but it’ll never happen: exclude QB salaries from counting against the cap. 

Image result for old man sitting down reading a book pics
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Did you watch the game? I’ve watched a few of his games this year and outside of an occasional sack he’s useless. He gave up a few first downs, had one good sack and was handed a TFL. Outside of that he was constantly pushed past the play and mostly plays on passing downs. 

Cris Carter only catches Touchdowns....lol

16 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

trubitsky looks like Browning Nagle part 2.  

Yup.  How do you feel if you are a Bears fan.  You have a championship caliber defense, and could have had either Mahomes or Watson, but instead they traded up for Mitch Trubisky.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  How do you feel if you are a Bears fan.  You have a championship caliber defense, and could have had either Mahomes or Watson, but instead they traded up for Mitch Trubisky.

I’d feel like a JETS fan.... we’ve done  similar many times. ?. better them than us this time..... 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

My #1 favorite film of all time 

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

I definitely seen that one as well. I think I’ve seen all of his movies. He has a bunch of good ones. 

Not a Western obviously, but Million Dollar Baby is my favorite movie.

10 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Hopefully you mean million dollar baby because I looked up pretty baby and it’s apparently the movie brook shields was naked in when she was 11. 

Oh jeez, yeah. WTF was I thinking? :dohslap: I'm the idiot who gets the name of his favorite movie wrong.

Yes, I meant MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

don't say a word @Spoot-Face  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1