Sunday Games

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Why am I wishing that was our season and problem?

I'd love to be rooting this year for a team with a second year QB that was going to win 10+ games and play a wild card game.

In your scenario the Bill's QB is either going to be a guy who can "manage" a team to 10+ wins while he's developing, or the worst case scenario is he isn't the guy going forward. If that's the case they look to get another QB for a team that is solid everywhere else. Which is the ideal situation for another young QB to come in to.

I just compared Josh Allen to Vince Young and you're like, man I wish I was that team.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

I just compared Josh Allen to Vince Young and you're like, man I wish I was that team.

The 10+ win team that makes the playoffs? That's what I was talking about, not your ability to evaluate QBs.

10+ wins sounds like more fun then 14 wins in three years...

And you comparing Allen to Vince Young is your opinion. That doesn't make it real. Call me crazy, but I'll go with the Bills FO opinion over that of us as fans posting on a message board when it comes to evaluating QBs.

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The 10+ win team that makes the playoffs? That's what I was talking about, not your ability to evaluate QBs.

And you comparing Allen to Vince Young is your opinion. That doesn't make it real. Call me crazy, but I'll go with the Bills FO opinion over that of fans posting on a message board when it comes to evaluating QBs.

Solid plan..

20191020_134856.thumb.jpg.e62806e2483aaab505ef3052e97055c5.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Welp said:

The Bills FO also thought EJ Manual was a good QB

That's as relevant to THIS discussion as us drafting Hackenberg is.

In other words, it isn't relevant at all.

@JiF and I are discussing a "10+ win wild card team" and it's QB this season, not a mediocre team from 3-4 years ago.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

And you comparing Allen to Vince Young is your opinion. That doesn't make it real. Call me crazy, but I'll go with the Bills FO opinion over that of fans posting on a message board when it comes to evaluating QBs.

Then go root for the Bills and have fun dealing with a Qb holding you back from being anything real. 

I prefer my Jets who are on the come up with Sammy ******* D. 

You can have your faith in the Bills FO.  JP Losman and EJ Manuel were great 1st round picks.  I'll take my opinion and my beautiful comparison of Vince Young.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1