PFF on Quinnen Williams

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Oh give it up... How many would it take for you to admit you’re wrong?  Is there a specific number?

And the mention of Saban came from Lonelyharts, who banged the drum louder than anyone for Oliver.

Have a modicum of integrity and just admit you’re wrong.

well, if a handful, some of whom you haven't made a case for wanting Oliver, even if I give it to you don't come close to a shot ton of people.  A shlt ton. 

Its pointless regardless of who's right.  integrity?  LOL. My son wanted Allen.

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

well, if a handful, some of whom you haven't made a case for wanting Oliver, even if I give it to you don't come close to a shot ton of people. 

Its pointless regardless of who's right.  integrity?  LOL

Dude lol...even though I've noticed you dont answer anyone's questions directly...

I'm going to give you a ton of credit, seriously. 

You're so willing to go down with the ship made out of your incorrect opinions and gibberish, its borderline impressive.

A+ Titanic Grade. 

58 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Dude lol...even though I've noticed you dont answer anyone's questions directly...

You're so willing to go down with the ship made out of your incorrect opinions and gibberish, its borderline impressive.

A+ Titanic Grade. 

He has had tons of practice with just about every single awful bust pick we have had that he defends to the end of the earth.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I didnt want Oliver because I didnt want defense but he was by far my favorite of the lot. There definitely was a strong contigent of people saying Oliver was the better prospect. In fact I think 80 started a Q thread and it quickly become Oliver focused so much so that he edited the title.

The arguments in the thread itself shifted me from Q to Q or Oliver to just Oliver.

well, if a handful, some of whom you haven't made a case for wanting Oliver, even if I give it to you don't come close to a shot ton of people.  A shlt ton. 

Its pointless regardless of who's right.  integrity?  LOL. My son wanted Allen.

Just take the L dude, for once. Jesus.

There were many others that EY could have pulled up. Me being one of them. He found a dozen in 3 minutes.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Not looking like a good 3rd Rd draft pick much less 3rd pick in the Draft.

Maccagnan might be gone but he single handedly has most likely ruined a total of 7-10 years of Jet football.

Don’t blame the dolt Maccagnan.  His story is similar to a bum finding a wallet loaded with cash on the street.  He was about to be fired as a Scout but the Jet Owner was talked into upping him to GM.

What?  The Jets couldn’t find a Scout who was NOT ABOUT TO FIRED to make their GM ?????

The pure insanity that will always be this Franchise post-Namath or really post-Sonny Werblin is just too much.

Wait... you’re giving up on Sam?...

?

On 12/2/2019 at 1:35 PM, NYJ1 said:

You guys are all stuck in 1st gear thinking the Jets should have drafted another player at 3. What they should have done was trade down. The reason why they didn't is because Mac had very dumb, unreasonable expectations in regards to compensation. He had no business being a GM period.

He wanted to trade up for Kamara but couldn’t part with that extra 6th round pick the other team wanted. Idiot.

7 hours ago, JTJet said:

@TeddEY @RobR

Well per Urban Dictionary its 538.4 lbs, so 3 people? 

... so technically I'm pretty sure you've met his burden of proof already. 

Screenshot_20191203-232840_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't even say "sh*t ton."  I said a colloquial, "tons."  He's trying to win a loser on semantics, and he's not even being semantically accurate.

8 hours ago, JTJet said:

A+ Titanic Grade. 

But with 9 post directed to me in one hour and this as a follow up when you were ignored it just shows you care

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

He has had tons of practice with just about every single awful bust pick we have had that he defends to the end of the earth.

Wrong, if you could read you would see I wanted Allen from day one.  

still better than being the worlds worst fan who hates every f’n thing a out his team and just mindlessly bitches about everything.  So be miserable and proud. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Wait... you’re giving up on Sam?...

?

Why would I give up on a 22 year old QB who was just the Top Rated Passer in the NFL for the month of November playing on a team with few real pros on it and most importantly no OL in front of him?  He’ll probably take it on the hop after his 1st contract is up and refuse to sign with this joke of a franchise anyway.

More like giving up on a team whose Owners couldn’t run a corner deli and the coach they hire barely using Lev Bell, one of those few pro players, and when he does he does in the wrong way.  Setting an NFL record by losing to 2 teams 0-7 or worse in the same season doesn’t really gin up confidence for the future..even after an ENTIRE OL is jettisoned after this year.  Probably won’t be a single one starting next year.  That’ll probably be an NFL record too.

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Why would I give up on a 22 year old QB who was just the Top Rated Passer in the NFL for the month of November playing on a team with few real pros on it and most importantly no OL in front of him?  He’ll probably take it on the hop after his 1st contract is up and refuse to sign with this joke of a franchise anyway.

More like giving up on a team whose Owners couldn’t run a corner deli and the coach they hire barely using Lev Bell, one of those few pro players, and when he does he does in the wrong way.  Setting an NFL record by losing to 2 teams 0-7 or worse in the same season doesn’t really gin up confidence for the future..even after an ENTIRE OL is jettisoned after this year.  Probably won’t be a single one starting next year.  That’ll probably be an NFL record too.

I was joking joe... ?

I agree there is enough here to be worried, but a DT playing through a high ankle sprain as a rookie can be tough.  Willing to give him a bit of a mulligan this year and judge next year.  It is what it is.  Arguably the issue is not whether we took Oliver but rather whether we took Josh Allen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

And I was one of them

Not a chance, Che Guevara 

You and captain drummer pants where the staunch-iest of QW supporters -- despite me telling you there was a reasonable chance THIS was going to happen... you were absolutely not willing to concede anything other than QW IS THE BEST.  So don't for a second act like you were all about Allen.

Also -- you wanted to draft Mason Rudolph in round 1. 

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Not a fcking chance, there Che Guevara 

You and captain drummer pants where the staunch-iest of QW supporters -- despite me telling you there was a reasonable chance THIS was going to happen... you were absolutely not willing to concede anything other than QW IS THE BEST.  So don't for a second act like you were all about Allen.

442320C4-7CCD-44D0-B4D8-91179FB46618.thumb.jpeg.a3833a934f6e22fdcc1163af497537ad.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Not a fcking chance, there Che Guevara 

<cough, cough>Paxton Lynch

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

i don't give a sh*t pal, you were in every QW thread down the stretch, blowing pipe. Just because in november you thought he looked good, don't mean a thing. You wilted, like the leaf that you are. 

Yes I supported and still support QW meanwhile you Baker Mayfield and Jonah Williams lovers are on radio silence on those 2 topics just like the tank for Marcus Mariota club which no longer exists

Part of the reason is I know QW will improve.  Baker is done this is it  he’s headed for 2-3 years of mediocrity until he retires and Jonah might play one full season before retirement

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Yes I supported and still support QW meanwhile you Baker Mayfield and Jonah Williams lovers are on radio silence on those 2 topics just like the tank for Marcus Mariota club which no longer exists

Part of the reason is I know QW will improve.  Baker is done this is it  he’s headed for 2-3 years of mediocrity until he retires and Jonah might play one full season before retirement

Whoa there.. 

Not choosing sides here but Baker has done more for the Browns in a single game than Q has done for us in a season. 

• Upvote 1