Sign in to follow this  
jetstream23

MNF: Eagles vs. Giants (Draft order implications) Game Thread!

There are several other teams around the NFL having disappointing seasons in addition to the Jets (Falcons, Browns, Jags, Chargers, etc.) but I'd put Philly up at the top of the disappointment list.  The Cowboys are all but giving them the NFC East and the Eagles have been unwilling to take it to this point.  Big game tonight.  They should be able to crush Eli and the Giants (unless Leo Williams wrecks the game for Wentz! :P ).

Tip:  We want an Eagles win to keep them behind the Jets.

999287640_ScreenShot2019-12-09at3_17_01PM.png.49784f5114c77fecedf87b6d5a3939ed.png

23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

There are several other teams around the NFL having disappointing seasons in addition to the Jets (Falcons, Browns, Jags, Chargers, etc.) but I'd put Philly up at the top of the disappointment list.  The Cowboys are all but giving them the NFC East and the Eagles have been unwilling to take it to this point.  Big game tonight.  They should be able to crush Eli and the Giants (unless Leo Williams wrecks the game for Wentz! :P ).

999287640_ScreenShot2019-12-09at3_17_01PM.png.49784f5114c77fecedf87b6d5a3939ed.png

How is Jacksonville so bad? They drafted the best passrushing prospect since LT. They should be dominating. 

48 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Injuries, ya know.

A good drinking game would be that you have to drink anytime someone references how bad the NFCE is lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Eagles winning also keeps the Jets freshly minted third round pick for Leo Williams as potentially the first one of that round.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

How is Jacksonville so bad? They drafted the best passrushing prospect since LT. They should be dominating. 

Well, he's on the outside.  If he was closer to the line of scrimmage and lined up directly over the Center then he'd be contributing a whole lot more and the Jags might have as many wins as the Jets.

happy saturday night live GIF

36 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

Eagles winning also keeps the Jets freshly minted third round pick for Leo Williams as potentially the first one of that round.

prince harry mic drop GIF

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Giants need to keep on losing makes our Leo williams picks all the better.

That pick will be great value, a 2nd round talent that slips.  

• Upvote 3

I could care less about draft order this year. Four straight years of that crap is enough for me. I want the Jets to win games.

For the first time in my life I’ll be rooting for Eli and the Giants tonight. Want the guy to go out with a couple of wins and mb save Shurmurs job.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

A good drinking game would be that you have to drink anytime someone references how bad the NFCE is lol

One sip whenever they mention how bad the NFC East is.

Two sips every time they mention Eli's Super Bowl wins.

If you hear "Philly Special" chug your beer.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, fullblast said:

That feel when you've lost to three teams ahead of you in the draft order. :(

It's the NFL.  The Jets beat Miami yesterday.....who beat Philly last week.  The Jets also beat two team behind them.....but yes, those 3 losses are painful.

50 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Eli is starting.

I know but I had to say it because all the NY Giants fans thought he was God. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Leonard Williams in on the tackle. 

Booger says he's a DISRUPTER not a sack guy. 

lol  Jets fans have have seen that movie before.

hasan minhaj netflix GIF by Patriot Act