Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

Texans Bucs to start, Bills pats* and LA Ram San Fran 

not easy to say but would like to see the Bills beat the pats* - they do not have a good record with mobile QB's this year so maybe there is a chance, would be also be ok if the Jets rested starters next week to give Bill the division F the cheaters, yes it has come to this...

8 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

have to admit I did not like Josh Allen in the draft but will take him winning over shady12 all day

He's turning out to be better than I thought, but it's his running that has kept him effective at QB.  He still has some of those accuracy and decision-making problems on occasion.  As of now the 2018 Draft looks like Lamar and then a bag of Darnold, Mayfield, Allen who all have their own challenges and things to overcome.

• Upvote 1

The Bills are 10-4 and while they are a division rival and I don’t like them, really hope they take the division this year.(of course while losing to us) reason I say this is because I think it’ll really be the defining turning point in the NE dynasty. This is rumored to be Brady’s final season, why not?

Go Bills.

They have a good coach and they built around Allen the right way.

can we please do the same and catch up for Christ sake? We have the better QB. Now get the roster looking right.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And for Eisen calling Watson Winston.  How many times can he say it

I rarely complain about the announcers - not my thing.  But, this is brutal.  He says it on the incomplete, it was Watson, then on the (maybe) TD, it was Winston again.

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I rarely complain about the announcers - not my thing.  But, this is brutal.  He says it on the incomplete, it was Watson, then on the (maybe) TD, it was Winston again.

LOL, I know, I don't complain too often about announcers but come on, Winston for Watson?  

I hate these NFLN bottom of the battle broadcasts.  Especially when we get stuck with them like we did against the Texans last year. Announcers suck, replays are nonexistent.  

Burleson "lets not get that misunderstood" 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

That Todd Bowles defense keeping them in it!

LOL - Just said that last TD looked very familiar, great play or two but allowing TD's 

all show, no stop when it matters, worst 3rd down and 4th quarter D ever

and winston has a great arm but makes sanchez look accurate

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

LOL, I know, I don't complain too often about announcers but come on, Winston for Watson?  

I hate these NFLN bottom of the battle broadcasts.  Especially when we get stuck with them like we did against the Texans last year. Announcers suck, replays are nonexistent.  

Burleson "lets not get that misunderstood" 

NFL network has me watching ESPN again - ex players and chicks dressed like hookers do not make good announcers

18 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I don't even get NFL network & all 3 games are on it? Ridiculous, but f*ck the NFL.

Part of a pkg. w/ The Redzone too, other sports channels included $9 per month or something like that RZ always shows much more coverage than just in the red zone. Totally worth the $9.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Part of a pkg. w/ The Redzone too, other sports channels included $9 per month or something like that RZ always shows much more coverage than just in the red zone. Totally worth the $9.

Can't get it in my comcast package here in SC for some reason? 

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

According to JN, 31 starting QBs either suck, or are only good because of the talent around them... ?

Watson has Fuller out (Quincy out), and he's got 60 yards at the half, against a very weak Bucs defense. FIRE BILL OBRIEN! 

• Haha 1