T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

ya'll making me think Pac and Hess are the only townies left

which is why I refuse to be swayed..  my reads are who I will vote for.  For all I know everyone I talk to, including you, could be a pig.

Verb, Gayrry, Jville, Dice is all I'll vote today.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 

March 11th, 2020 2 PM EST 

(adjustments will be made come DL if need be)

From the MODS 

Thank you GFY. 

@Stark @Pac @HessStation @jvill 51 @Beaver @Dicetosser @Spoot-Face

@Just Endure The Suffering @Verbal @Barry McCockinner @deckerfan @Nolder @BallinPB

Thanks for letting me know. 

• Haha 2

AJ kept trying to vote Stark.  Not sure if that is a buss or not but I don’t think so as it was several days he kept on against Stark.   Nolder seemed to follow AJ reasoning for voting.  

As always this is subject to change. 

Vote Nolder

Correction

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

This exchange pings for me and looks a lot like AJ and how he went after Stark.   

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

Just because AJ was scum does not mean you aren't.  Understand that in a game with potentially 2 scum teams, AJ is functioning as a townie if he's casing scum from another team - in that way, our goals would have been aligned.

That said, he could still be on YOUR team and the nudge to get me to join him was simply distancing.  Take your pick, just because AJ flipped scum does not provide you with a defense.  And having me in a WTL list because I voted you is actually weird, yes.  I had already stated you pinged a little with the fear mongering, so it wasn't weird for me to place you in a WTL list......but you've placed me in one simply because I had you in mine and voted you. = weird

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

Not really a fair question tbh, if there are multiple scum teams it's really hard to match people up.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

You just tried matching people up you dick

Bonus points for Hess’ response.

32 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Correction

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

alright so Verbal confirmed town, got it

Barry got it first. Damn. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

So thanks to all my time in this thread with all the robots and ape's (or just searching for the pics) i was targeted with this on Youtube. Reminds me of Gata's first game w/ Integrity28, at least how it played out in his egomaniacal mind

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hey guys RL stuff. I’m going to be away most if not all day. We have to be at the children’s hospital in the morning and have stacked appointments all day. Just a heads up. Should be back in the evening. 

Hope all goes well tomorrow. Family comes before Mafia.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

So thanks to all my time in this thread with all the robots and ape's (or just searching for the pics) i was targeted with this on Youtube. Reminds me of Gata's first game w/ Integrity28, at least how it played out in his egomaniacal mind

If Irish Jet narrated a Mafia game.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BallinPB said:

It doesn't matter it's common sense.  If he's thinking this way then scum can think that way also.  

ut does matter because i dont appreciate being dissaed like that by some noob. One day you will realise that basic thinking happens in mafia

13 hours ago, BallinPB said:

@Dicetosser sorry for some reason I thought you were Nolder quoting me.

and that an excuse for rudeness is it?

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Starting to get concerned that Dice is still tunneling on Stark. Has he tried to make any other cases?

nope cause youve all ignored the one ive made and nothing ive seen makes me think stark is town.

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

You had one vote on you and my vote was more towards trying to get a feel for what I don’t understand 

thats right.  and that was at 6am, its now almost 830 PM  and ive been home all of 9 minutes.

and this is JN where everybodys on when im at work and u can be crap lynched at any time

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Because your role is to provide cover for any other Town roles we may have.

And don't give me excuses like we have none left because you don't know that.

It was pointless, possibly damaging, and just weird. You had no pressure but even if you did do you think that would save you?

just all around dumb move.

dude what cover am i providing? its bloody obvious im not the cop or i would have had stark strung up by now. they obviously dont want to kill me so im not providing any cover at all am i?

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Dicetosser If Stark isn't the lynch today, who's your #2?

ttbh  i havent liked what some of the newer peeps top me have been saying but  i cant reallyh keep them straight in my head of who is who so cant really vote there.

id say verb nolder or hess.

verb for crap reason    nyn died n1 would kinda be a just in case job  nolder cause he just isnt putting in the effort i associate with him but i have a feeling hed probaBLY flip town somehow  and hess has been very up and down for me   liked him 1st day or so  less so as gaME GOES ON BUT IVE NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO READ Him so dont have a good baseline to compare to

sorry for caps

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

my top scumbags are beaver, nolder & stark in that order. Only just began D2 review and I've had enough of that sh*t for the day. ya'll gotta stop letting beaver off the hook.

I see you bought your scum hunter at Walmart as well.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You seem touchy that people are willing to lynch you.

I am touchy that people provide non-factoring information and then say that's why they are suspicious.  It is lazy scumhunting and is the key ingredient to mislynches.

For example, you are lazy scumhunting and trying to get me mislynched.  You overextended yesterday and I torched you on it, but nobody left is able to recognize that and lynch you.  As for Ballin, well.....maybe the TMI was not really TMI if I'm the only one still suspicious of him for it, dunno.  But it is still a legit reason for suspicion unlike half the sh*t you tried to put on me, lol.

So yeah, bad casing will get me touchy.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

id say verb nolder or hess.

verb for crap reason    nyn died n1 would kinda be a just in case job  nolder cause he just isnt putting in the effort i associate with him but i have a feeling hed probaBLY flip town somehow  and hess has been very up and down for me   liked him 1st day or so  less so as gaME GOES ON BUT IVE NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO READ Him so dont have a good baseline to compare to

At least you admit that having me as a scum read is a crap reason.  It should also make you NOT have me there - crap reasons repeated over and over have a way of happening around here.....

19 hours ago, Verbal said:

Just because AJ was scum does not mean you aren't.  Understand that in a game with potentially 2 scum teams, AJ is functioning as a townie if he's casing scum from another team - in that way, our goals would have been aligned.

That said, he could still be on YOUR team and the nudge to get me to join him was simply distancing.  Take your pick, just because AJ flipped scum does not provide you with a defense.  And having me in a WTL list because I voted you is actually weird, yes.  I had already stated you pinged a little with the fear mongering, so it wasn't weird for me to place you in a WTL list......but you've placed me in one simply because I had you in mine and voted you. = weird

11 hours ago, Beaver said:

Correction

Unvote 

Vote Verbal

At the top is the quote that would be embedded into your post if JN allowed that, just for reference.

Please explain how it looks like AJ, or how it even "pings" in the first place.  Also please explain how my logic may be faulty there, I'm happy to discuss.

The 1 page since I left the thread yesterday evening and came back this morning is worrisome - if the town isn't going to put in any work, scum will coast to a victory and if there are multiple teams, they'll just duke it out for the win.

11 hours ago, Stark said:

Hey guys RL stuff. I’m going to be away most if not all day. We have to be at the children’s hospital in the morning and have stacked appointments all day. Just a heads up. Should be back in the evening. 

Missed this. Best wishes 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The 1 page since I left the thread yesterday evening and came back this morning is worrisome - if the town isn't going to put in any work, scum will coast to a victory and if there are multiple teams, they'll just duke it out for the win.

I agree but I've just been busy.  I've wanted to go back look at vote counts and such but just havent had the time.  Will try again today.  

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

The introduction of multiple scum teams really throws a curve ball. Seems like even the vets are thrown off by it. Us noobs were already terrible at figuring things out. Now it's just ridiculous.

This is why I said earlier I almost wish ape was back. He creates chaos which I thought was bad - but at least he was turning sh*t up.

• Upvote 1