kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(5)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess, stork

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Ok, so Beaver and Nold are still scum reads for me.

Was leaning Ape with all the JiF prodding but he finally voted me so the ping was removed.  

Jville killed nyn.  Feel very confident in that.  He hit my favorite after death scene....why would vig target so and so.  It's a famous tactic deployed by the killer.  I've nailed scum numerous times.  That said, I dont think he's scum.  Vig or SK.

Vote Beaver

• Upvote 2

Here's my current sorta feels list basically, more or less, in order....

Stark, AJ, Spoot, Drums, Barry, KD, Chimp, Jif, JVILL, Ballin, Ape, Pac, Verb, Dice, Beaver, Nol with zero feels for Decker and JETS

Drums is getting an overly large benfit of the doubt for basically one vote 

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(6)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess, stork, jif

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, so Beaver and Nold are still scum reads for me.

Was leaning Ape with all the JiF prodding but he finally voted me so the ping was removed.  

Jville killed nyn.  Feel very confident in that.  He hit my favorite after death scene....why would vig target so and so.  It's a famous tactic deployed by the killer.  I've nailed scum numerous times.  That said, I dont think he's scum.  Vig or SK.

Vote Beaver

I had same thoughts on JVILL too which is why i left it alone. 

14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I don't see how it's pro-town to repost statements without context and adding editorialization 

Not saying it’s pro-town. Saying it feels town. It helps seeing how they editorialize, agendas usually stand out - per the point chimp made.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh and I'm my favorite role fwiw.   Just wasting your time on me, unless you're trying remove the best scum hunter in the game. 

Looks at 80 lynch. Looks at current vote. Best?

You wrote all that out, and netted out with copying me. Robin.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here's my current sorta feels list basically, more or less, in order....

Stark, AJ, Spoot, Drums, Barry, KD, Chimp, Jif, JVILL, Ballin, Ape, Pac, Verb, Dice, Beaver, Nol with zero feels for Decker and JETS

Drums is getting an overly large benfit of the doubt for basically one vote 

Can you be more clear on this list of "feels". Your vote is presently sitting on Nol who is towards the end of your feels.

12 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I had same thoughts on JVILL too which is why i left it alone. 

Especially starting the game with a vote on her and admitting he had not even read the game.  Also makes sense why he seemed to be in a rush to get to the night phase.

I'd go all in on jville killing Nyn.  All in.

• Upvote 1

Oh and AJ pinged a bit for me in my reread.  Seemed like a lot of fence sitting while pleading to town.  Nudged just about every single player who had any suspicion brought on them, avoided the 80 stuff for most of the day and then put him at L-1.  Seemed like he was distancing there...

If I had to make a top 3;

Beaver, Nold, AJ

jville = SK

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

and my feeling on spoot has moved a bit to the town side. this is how spoot tends to play as town. I didn't like his day 1 drop a vote and hide routine, but before day ended and his recent activity have me feeling town spoot

I agree. Wasn’t a fan of him D1 cause I felt like he was sniping from the sidelines but he opened up more this past Day and is doing good work. I feel pretty good about him now

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh and AJ pinged a bit for me in my reread.  Seemed like a lot of fence sitting while pleading to town.  Nudged just about every single player who had any suspicion brought on them, avoided the 80 stuff for most of the day and then put him at L-1.  Seemed like he was distancing there...

Beaver, Nold, AJ

jville = SK

OMG if you end up being the SK that’ll be so hot 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@CTM @GATA 

when you update the vote count can you fix the hess vote? He is presently listed as having voted beaver and nolder.

Forum rul3s: Each one of hess's personalities gets a vote, we've only seen 2 of 13 thus far.

Dont worry, they rarely agree 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Beaver, Nold, AJ

jville = SK

giphy.gif

• Haha 3