T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Pac is definitely someone I’m suspicious of after his continuous bragging about his scum hunting skills. Seems like he’s trying hard to convince people he’s town

Valid observation because Pac is gross like that, but it is his Meta.

4 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Spoot is another. He had a vote on me earlier and now he’s on my case again with little evidence. 

And, there it is lol.

Classic OMGUS

I could go either way on your alignment at this point.

On one hand, you've done nothing to address my concerns on you, on the other it's the natural instinct of a Townie to think that anyone casing you is Scum. The 'ol "I know I'm Town so it must be obvious to everyone else that I am, so anyone who says otherwise must be Scum" logic.

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(3)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape, kdel,drums 

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If what y’all are saying about beaver not wanting to bus, then perhaps. Playing once doesn’t equal real meta though. I still don’t think either is town. 

Fair point. It was one game and he easily could have changed it up.

26 minutes ago, A.J. said:

@Drums you read the whole thread? Not gonna lie I expected for you to check in and say you had to read up after missing the weekend

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to your question about Chimp but I’ll let Ape answer since you asked him. Can you talk about your scum leans besides JiF?

I skimmed the whole thread so I will be re-reading it throughout my newly found downtime this week to get a better feel. The others I mentioned are gut feelings, mostly based on reading everything with a little hindsight. I don't feel prepared enough to give concrete reads at the moment but I do feel good about going to sleep with my vote on Jif although I don't want to tunnel on one person. I will definitely go back and look at kdels some more, among others.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

ping...

I had like 3 posts when I got to the computer this morning and another like 2 posts before you said I had gone quiet.

This gentle nudging based on falsehoods is a staple of clumsy scum.

This idiocy is also par for the course for you.

You OMGUS people like you're still a noob.

• Post of the Week 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, HessStation said:

So the 1-pg28 cliff notes are Verb and 80 had speed trains and Verb got oversensitive, Helen had a breakdown who’s now JVOR. Anything else?

Hmm.

Do you remember whereabouts where Verb got "oversensitive"?

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This idiocy is also par for the course for you.

You OMGUS people like you're still a noob.

Actually you pinged yesterday..  not ready to vote you but I consider yourself a (POI) person of interest.

There was an unnecessary post in your stream of sh-t that looked like a weak attempt at exhibiting your righteousness which I quoted with the scoff it deserved.

No one was in jeopardy of getting speed lynched which made your interjection queer.

23 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I like this. No need to rush piling onto any single train yet. We can take our time and talk it through.

23 hours ago, Pac said:

Hmmph..  

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

When stark and 80 were both at 5 votes. 80 moved to Jville. 

Then he goes on to lecture, making up fake crap about trains being scum-driven, as a way of indicting Jville... 

I want to read this as bussing/distancing.

@ape can u explain to me why, if you WANT to read 80s move as bussing, then why dont you? i dont get why looking at this people arnt lynching stark.

normal move especially for scum where the other lead is a townie  would have been 80 voting stark for self preservation and making him the lead train. instead he goes elsewhere that doesnt even tie the lead train.

How does that not become Stark = scum?

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@ape can u explain to me why, if you WANT to read 80s move as bussing, then why dont you? i dont get why looking at this people arnt lynching stark.

normal move especially for scum where the other lead is a townie  would have been 80 voting stark for self preservation and making him the lead train. instead he goes elsewhere that doesnt even tie the lead train.

How does that not become Stark = scum?

No good reason, tbh. It just felt too easy. I may be giving more credit than they deserve. I’m having my morning constitutional and will be hoping others can play lead dog here and surface more activity... I’m willing to reshuffle my reads. 

My list is driven by the activity I had at my disposal, but I know a bias can be built in to that.

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I tried to find the JIF post you refer to here but was unsuccessful. Not only that but I didn't see a single post of his responding to beaver in this thread. Do you possibly have him mixed up with someone else?

This post below is what I was referring to

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

So yea, I'm good with my vote on Beaver. I'd also like to see JIF lynched. He had a post earlier on D1 where he replied to Beaver "it can't be this easy, can it",

Just bumped it in my multi-quote. See: juiciest

The juiciest post wasn't jif replying to beaver. Like I said, I haven't been able to find a single post in this thread where jif replies to beaver. I'll ask again - is it possible you had people mixed up when you said jif had a post on D1 where he said it can't be this easy, can it? 

This one caught my attention, because kdels had a prior post a few posts before about seeing someone he thought was scum... but did he ever come back to that?

So, kdels who has just said he ‘sees’ someone, then voted 80, is now trying to derail the 80 train?

Weird cross-talk with 80, and unvote of 80.

If kdels is town, 80 played him good.

Gross.

I have stuff to comment on in regards to my current vote but I will say this, the person I see as being scum is for a longer post when I’m not on mobile. 

As for all this. It’s actually kinda easy to explain. My vote was moved to Stark before the window got tight. I got busy in real life and by the time I was back the Stark train was going and I realized 2 things. 1) My vote set off the events that lead to Stark almost getting lynched 2) I don’t feel that strongly that Stark is scum. Together those 2 things meant I needed to be unassociated with a potential Stark lynch because if he’s town I’m beat and I’d have little going in my favor. 

The last part is simple. I didn’t expect 80 to follow me. I said it as a joke because I expected 80 to stay and keep the two lead trains closer. He switched and either he expected to nail me with a bad look or he’s an idiot.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This post below is what I was referring to

The juiciest post wasn't jif replying to beaver. Like I said, I haven't been able to find a single post in this thread where jif replies to beaver. I'll ask again - is it possible you had people mixed up when you said jif had a post on D1 where he said it can't be this easy, can it? 

No JiF did reply to me like that.   Ape is correct.

• Upvote 1

So, at the point I dropped this comment... lots of maneuvering ensued:

This one caught my attention, because kdels had a prior post a few posts before about seeing someone he thought was scum... but did he ever come back to that?

Bus? Or desperation?

Jif, who had been agreeable to 80 as scum to this point, calls this the best point I’ve made. To me, the reason I said last log, is because I thought it was the biggest stretch of all the points I made.

Then I said this.

So, kdels who has just said he ‘sees’ someone, then voted 80, is now trying to derail the 80 train?

Derailment. Pointless vote near deadline.

Weird cross-talk with 80, and unvote of 80.

If kdels is town, 80 played him good.

Gross.

my move on 80 was strictly from interactions between myself and 80. 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:21 PM, Beaver said:

Oh great scum hunter.   Your talents have faded.   Do you really think they would put a newb like me as scum two games in a row?

so the fact you think this and are on my list 

unvote

vote JiF

On 2/28/2020 at 6:42 PM, JiF said:

haha it cant be this easy wow

@Barry McCockinner the ‘can’t be this easy’ comment was Jif to beaver

the juicy comment was Jif to me, about 80

i don’t know if you or I crossed them up, but these are two separate things I referred to

• Upvote 1

Day 2 VoteCount 

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ,jvill, hess

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (6)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape, kdel,drums , beaver

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

JETS (1) - Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

Good morning mafia!  Ready to kill some scum!?!?!??!?!

I've loosely been keeping up over the weekend over the phone but need to do a reread.  Some idiots are trying to run up the town's best asset on some stupid sh*t.  

I ended day 1 with my radar on jvill, Beaver and Nold.  Need to reconsider jville, 80 felt like he was riding me on that one and yes, I like when virgins ride me.  Beaver dropped some stupid sh*t that was a hard hard ping, from what I've seen today, he hasnt followed up with anything strong.  Nold's whole "I'm trying not to make a mistake" was the other ping.  

Need to look in/around early 80 votes and his wagon.  I'll be back with the game figured out. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@Barry McCockinner the ‘can’t be this easy’ comment was Jif to beaver

the juicy comment was Jif to me, about 80

i don’t know if you or I crossed them up, but these are two separate things I referred to

Thanks. I thought I had a way of looking at someone's posts but this one either didn't show up in my results or I overlooked it. 

edit: nevermind - my way of looking at posts worked, I just overlooked it.

• Upvote 1