Ngaouke to be tagged

13 minutes ago, section314 said:

No surprise, I guess. He says he wants out. I hate myself for even starting this, but......would you trade #33( he who shall not be named) for Ngaouke?

No.  I’m only trading Adams if we are getting back a tremendous package.  I’m not a huge Adams fan but I’m not trading him in a one for one deal 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No.

The only trade I make for Adams is a #1 Pick and a #3 Pick in 2020, minimum.

This is the draft to rebuild our O-line and WR corp.  The draft is how we should do it.  

Preach brother!

I want Grudens 1st and 3rd. 

• Upvote 1

no, I think Jamal is terribly overrated, but Ngakoue is going to be a massive contract that some team regrets. 

He's had declining numbers for 3 straight years. He was in the 30s for sacks last season. He doesn't want top 5 money. He wants #1 money. He strikes me as the gets paid, takes a vacation type of guy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

No.

The only trade I make for Adams is a #1 Pick and a #3 Pick in 2020, minimum.

This is the draft to rebuild our O-line and WR corp.  The draft is how we should do it.  

Totally agree if you want to trade Adams (I dont) you gotta get more 

A better question is would you swap first rounders and maybe throw in a 5 or a 6 for Yannick.

Jags get our #11 and a 5th rounder 

We get Yannick and their #20 overall.. We can probably still get Jones or Jackson at 20 .  The trade value works out to be a high second rounder.