No one is ever good enough for certain types of Jet fans...

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Wrong (however, you sound clueless @ the same time). 

And I'm about to embarrass you. 

The Jets offense has never once won or helped Jamal Adams win anything. Especially that crap offensive line you all cry about. 

Jamal Adams actually just led his defense alongside of Gregg Williams to a top 10 defense ala 7th in total yards allowed and earned another Pro Bowl and became an NFL First-team All-Pro selection as only a 3rd year player. 

1st in run defense (average yards per rush against). 

1st in tackles for loss behind the L.O.S. 

2nd in total run defense (rushing yards allowed). 

5th in yards per play against (both run and pass). 

7th in 1st downs allowed. 

10th in QB hits

12th in QB Rating against.

16th in points allowed (because of a crap offense giving them putrid starting field position). 

17th defensive sacks. 

17th in passing defense (yards allowed). 

18th in defensive INT's. 

With those 11 statistical categories combined it's an average defensive ranking of...  9th rated defense (top 10 overall). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Compared to what Sam Darnold and our offense led us to last year (using same stats, opposite side of the ball).....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

32nd in rushing (average yards per rush).

32nd in rushes for loss behind the L.O.S (thanks O-Line). 

31st in total rushing offense (rushing yards gained) Thanks O-Line. 

32nd in average offensive yards per play (dead last). 

31st in offensive first downs gained. 

29th in QB hits allowed (thanks O-Line).

27th in QB Rating (Jamal Adams fault too)?

31st in points scored (Does Jamal Adams play offense too)?

29th in sacks allowed (thanks Jamal Adams?)

29th in passing offense (Jamal Adams throws the football now)?

23rd in INT's thrown (#33's fault as well)?

With those 11 statistical categories combined it's an average offensive ranking of...  27th rated offense (no where near top 20 let alone, top 10). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But yet clueless fans such as yourself want to point the finger @ Jamal Adams for us not winning despite Jamal Adams himself giving his heart and soul to our defense while playing with his all each and every Sunday? Nice to know. 

Don't you DARE ever blame Jamal Adams for the Jets not winning you freaking tool of a sports writer!

Umm. our offense sucked because we have no OL and pretty much second rate wide receivers which is the driving force behind thinking of trading Jamal, but you cant see the forest through the trees. Let's pay Jamal $20 million and draft defense in rounds 1 or 2, and you can post next year about our Top 15 defense and incompetent offense again. Jeez louise.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sorry, Curtis Martin was a compiler.  

SAR I

Terry Bradway quite stupidly handed him a huge ass contract at the end of his useful life as an NFL back, and Herman Edwards, perhaps not the worst coach ever but one of the dumbest, gave him HUGE carry numbers well after it was clear he was done. Did the same thing with Larry Johnson with the Chiefs; gOt the idea in his head YOU HAVE TO RUN THE BALL to pair  with his BRILLIANT COVER WHO DEFENSE. We ran through these numbers over and over and over; spare a few very rare exceptions and quirks like John Riggins retiring for one whole season and have 2 others shortened by work stoppages, backs after age 28 or so fall off the table production wise. You can hand them the ball a lot, but it gets you nowhere. You can look all over the internet for the Riggins-like video of Martin carrying the Jets on his back running over Steelers and Pats and Raiders in playoff games, and I'll spare you; you wont find it. 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nope. 

You want to know who DWC is? I've been around for a long time (and Stephen Hill was never a favorite of mine (outside of his 1st game, lol). 

Since you called me out? I'm the one (user name and all) heading into 2009 who was letting everyone know (as many Jet fans as i could) back on JN, JI and TGG that we were about to feature a GREAT DEFENSE once being led by Rex Ryan coming over from Baltimore and I was mocked for it too while being called out as a "homer" at the same time (a word that I never heard of before 2009), labeled and titled "stats" for posting so many Baltimore and Rex Ryan statistics by those Jet fan geniuses who claimed it's it's an offensive league, defenses can't win anymore, I know nothing etc etc but guess what? After two back to back AFC Championship Game appearances me and my screen name had the last laugh.

That's who I am.

And I have multiple threads as proof in the pudding too (I'll post those threads within this thread once I get out of work and have a little more time to research in order to expose those who attempted to but failed while trying to expose me for believing in our defense (without hindsight is always 20/20). 

And I'm telling you guys yet again. Right here and right now.

You give a great defensive mind in Gregg Williams yet another Pro Bowl and former All-Pro in Jadeveon Clowney to cause havoc all over his front 7 and alongside of Quinnen Williams on the D-Line, two tackling machines in C.J Mosley and Avery Williams in the middle of our defense, Jordan Jenkins opposite of Jadeveon Clowney (giving Clowney more freedom to pin his ears back and attack Quarterbacks), Marucs Maye as a great coverage FS who covers a lot of range out in Center Field, Desir as an improved #1 CB (watch his game tape during the playoffs while he shut down DeAndre Hopkins), Brian Poole as one of the leagues best Nickel Backs and very strong role playing depth players in Hewitt, Burgess and Phillips along with an All-Pro roaming our entire defense and front 7 in Jamal Adams! and guess what? There is no stopping this Defense and will become just as dominant as those 2009 and 2010 Jet defenses because from top to bottom this 2020 Defense within a Bradyless division would become pure greatness. 

All while wearing a Zach Thomas jersey that your meemaw bought you to help with your street cred!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Regardless of all those number Jamal Adams has not helped the Jets win more than 7 games in a season. Also, you can’t just combine unrelated stats and average them out to create a number. 

Jamal Adams has 2 career interceptions. 1 in a blow out against the Lions against back up QB, Matt Cassell and 1 against the Patriots back up QB, Jared Stidham.

You wanna pay a safety that doesn’t move the needle in terms of wins $15+ million go for it.

That's because he's not asked to ball hawk and create INT's as a Free Safety would. Troy Polamalu average only 2 INT's per season because he was used the same ways as Jamal Adams and not asked to do so. Genius. And what about John Lynch? Played just like Jamal Adams and only 26 career INT's after 15 years (1.7 INT's per game). 

Thank God that professional sports writes and voters alike aren't clueless and do not vote on "INT'S" while ignoring everything else that's greatness about his overall game; or else he'd never become a 2x Pro Bowler (fans) and a First-team All-Pro (sports writers) after only 3 years. Make sense? O.k Good. 

And funny how you harp all over INT's but yet ignore all of his sacks from a secondary position (almost broke the All-Time record) or how he feasts against the run while living behind the L.O.S and completely ignore his 25 passes defended and 6 Forced Fumbles and 4 Fumble Recoveries and/or his 12 sacks along with 273 tackles - but instead - you harp all over "INT's" as only a clueless tool with no football knowledge would do. 

I live in Tampa Bay and fans still love John Lynch he's a legend to these guys despite him never recording a lot of "INTs" when his style of play never asked him to do so (just like Jamal's doesn't). 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I think the frustration here is that some people seem to focus on Jamal Adams BEING a Jet as the biggest reason this team has been so bad instead of focusing on Trumaine Johnson, Kalil, Polite, and dozens of other moves made by our last two GMs that utterly failed.  Saying you think Adams could be traded for assets that might help the team more is one thing, but I have seen several people claim that JD is an idiot for not trading Adams and that if Adams isn't traded, the team will suck as a result.  That's where opinion becomes opium-driven hallucination.  

Hey, everyone should feel free to express their opinions here but remember two important things....1) YOUR opinion does not equate to fact.  2) Others who disagree with you aren't necessarily wrong.

Now having said that, if you still think Jamal Adams is hurting the Jets by his mere presence on the roster with no consideration for what could actually be on the table to trade him for, then you are dead wrong.  And that's a fact. :).

Many Jets fans have been conditioned to think their Super Bowl is the draft so they want more picks to drool over.  They may never realize that building a winner requires acquiring and retaining talent.  Talent usually arrives with different personalities and for some reason JA doesn't quite measure up to what they desire in a football player.  Personally, rooting for All-Pros that are on our roster is more fun than wishing we had more picks in the draft.  Churning for the sake acquiring more lottery tickets is usually not a recipe for long-term success.

• Upvote 2

So Jamal Adams is great after only 3 years then. Thank you, thank you very much (someone had to say it). 
And who says Clowney wouldn't become GREAT and a First-team All Pro with Gregg Williams designing the X's and I'd and blitz packages while behind Quinnen Williams within the trenches and alongside the likes of C.J Mosley as our QB of the defense and an All-Pro in Jamal Adams roaming the entire defense and front 7?
Who says he wouldn't be great after multiple top 100 player rankings despite being on defense in an offensive league? 
Because I know he'll make an already very good defense and transform it into an absolute great one. 
That's what I'm saying!

He never made 1st team with Watt and Mercilus, Reader and Honey Badger

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

8 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Many Jets fans have been conditioned to think their Super Bowl is the draft so they want more picks to drool over.  They may never realize that building a winner requires acquiring and retaining talent.  Talent usually arrives with different personalities and for some reason JA doesn't quite measure up to what they desire in a football player.  Personally, rooting for All-Pros that are on our roster is more fun than wishing we had more picks in the draft.  Churning for the sake acquiring more lottery tickets is usually not a recipe for long-term success.

Drafting quality players at premium positions is quite literally the ONLY way to build a perennial contender.  So, yes, of course we care deeply about the draft.  If only these moron GM's the team has employed would listen to us from time to time, we'd build a winner and not be giving up on the season in October ever year, once again looking forward to the draft for the subsequent 6 months.  Hopefully Douglas is competent this time around.

Jamal Adams is both overrated AND does not play a premium position.  It's nice that he's played well for 3 years.  What won't be nice is handing him $18M+ per season.  That would be an unacceptable decision.  Devoting $35M+ of your cap to an ILB and SS when we have almost no offense to speak of surrounding Darnold would be borderline criminal.  

I'm pretty sure JD knows this to be true, too.  And his frugal spending in free agency does not reflect a guy who is going to pay Jamal Adams what he thinks he's worth.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Umm. our offense sucked because we have no OL and pretty much second rate wide receivers which is the driving force behind thinking of trading Jamal, but you cant see the forest through the trees. Let's pay Jamal $20 million and draft defense in rounds 1 or 2, and you can post next year about our Top 15 defense and incompetent offense again. Jeez louise.

Nope, you're wrong.

I rather build up our offense around Sam Darnold throughout the draft with a ready made defense that's ready to contend already in place. And being led by an awesome Jamal Adams. 

1st Round WR: Jerry Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb.

2nd Round O-Lineman. 

3rd round O-Lineman. 

3rd Round O-Lineman. 

4th Round WR.

Heading into our 5th round with already 2 WR's and 3 O-Lineman drafted; before focusing on any other offensive needs such as backup RB/TE/FG Kicker. 

That's what I've been calling for (with plenty of posts to prove it too) so don't you dare try and put words into my mouth. Understood? Good. 

And you're right our offense has stunk because of an O-Line and that's what Joe Douglas is here for. To fix it. Hello.

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Drafting quality players at premium positions is quite literally the ONLY way to build a perennial contender.  So, yes, of course we care deeply about the draft.  If only these moron GM's the team has employed would listen to us from time to time, we'd build a winner and not be giving up on the season in October ever year, once again looking forward to the draft for the subsequent 6 months.  Hopefully Douglas is competent this time around.

Jamal Adams is both overrated AND does not play a premium position.  It's nice that he's played well for 3 years.  What won't be nice is handing him $18M+ per season.  That would be an unacceptable decision.  Devoting $35M+ of your cap to an ILB and SS when we have almost no offense to speak of surrounding Darnold would be borderline criminal.  

I'm pretty sure JD knows this to be true, too.  And his frugal spending in free agency does not reflect a guy who is going to pay Jamal Adams what he thinks he's worth.

Drafting and retaining quality players is the only way to build a winner.  Giving them away for lottery tickets does not.  All-pro players are who we want to build around.  The cash we paid for Mosely was Macc and criminal and we all know Macc sucked.  Joe D needs to be able to draft or the rest doesn't matter.  Hopefully, he's capable of drafting quality at premium positions especially on the offensive side of the ball.  From the looks of this past off-season Joe D knows how to assign value on players.  I'll trust his judgment over yours.    

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Drafting and retaining quality players is the only way to build a winner.  Giving them away for lottery tickets does not.  All-pro players are who we want to build around.  The cash we paid for Mosely was Macc and criminal and we all know Macc sucked.  Joe D needs to be able to draft or the rest doesn't matter.  Hopefully, he's capable of drafting quality at premium positions especially on the offensive side of the ball.  From the looks of this past off-season Joe D knows how to assign value on players.  I'll trust his judgment over yours.    

* At premium positions

You agree that Mosley was a bad signing, but now also want to give similar money to Adams?  You realize Adams has far less of an impact on games than a healthy Mosley, right?

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

* At premium positions

You agree that Mosley was a bad signing, but now also want to give similar money to Adams?  You realize Adams has far less of an impact on games than a healthy Mosley, right?

I'm saying Joe D is in a better position to make that decision.  You realize that Mosely has shown very little since signing that big contract.  The fact that you would rather jettison an All-Pro player for a draft pick make me think you don't understand how team building works.  We need more players like Jamal not less and yes, I realize All-Pro players on their first contract want to get paid.  I also see if you are constantly churning your young star players for lesser assets does not usually lead to success.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Defense does not win championships. 

Not only did you miss the 2015 Denver Broncos Defense who won a SB (recently) but it looks like you did not watch this past SB either. 

Because it was actually K.C Chiefs Defense who played lights out during the Super Bowl while holding San Francisco's offense to only 20 points (and it was an elite defense who put SF in position to even make the playoffs to begin with). 

KC's defense played lights out with 2 INT's, 6 QB hits, 1 sack, 4.5 tackles for loss behind the L.O.S and a KC Defense who held Jimmy G to a QB Rating of only 69.2! (Career QB Rating of 100.0).

And Mahomes most certainly didn't win KC their SB, on that night. Their defense won it as Mahomes tossed 2 INT's, 4 sacks and had a QB Rating lol of only 78.1 (career QBR of 108.9); KC's Defense won them their SB on that night (FYI).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And dating back to just the 2000's there have been plenty of teams to win SB's after being led by their defenses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

2000 Ravens (The greatest Defense of my generation). 

2001 Patriots (defensive legends on that D who were already there before Bill arrived and Brady wasn't Brady, yet). 

2002 TB Bucs Defense (an All-Time great one). 

2003 N.E Patriots (x2).. 

2004  N.E Patriots (x3) Brady didn't reach All-Pro status until 7th/8th season and his early years weren't amazing. 

2005 Pittsburgh Steelers (Ben was young, used as a game manager) and led by an awesome Steelers defense).  

2007/2011 Giants (both of their 2 SB's of 2007 and 2011 were because of an elite D-Line who held Brady and the Patriots to only 31 points combined during both SB wins led by their big blue Defense as pressure up the middle was Brady's only weakness and knocked off an undefeated Patriots offense with... DEFENSE). 

2012 Baltimore Ravens (no explaining needed they made Flacco as they once made Trent Dilfer lol). 

2013 Seattle Seahawks (The world did not call them the legion of boom for nothing; those guys and that were absolutely STACKED). 

2015 Denver Broncos (an All-Time great Defense led by VON MILLER). 

2019 KC Chiefs (Not throughout the entire season, no, but when it mattered most; KC's Defense is the one who won the big game ala just go back and rewatch the game lol). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes our 2009/2010 Jet teams fell short but they gave us the best times of most of our Jet lives during our 2 year run and it was our DEFENSE who had us only 1 game away from the SB because of DEFENSE during back to back consecutive AFC Championship Game appearances. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For anyone who feels, believes and/or claims that a great defense can not win anymore? You're absolutely naive and will fall for any type of ESPN media driven hype that you read about without actually watching the games. Every one of those teams (outside of KC) were led by Defense throughout their entire season(s). 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

He never made 1st team with Watt and Mercilus, Reader and Honey Badger

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

That's because during the 4 years they played together from 2015-2018 Clowney only missed 6 games compared to Watt who missed 32 games to injury (he's the real injury prone one). 

And I'm sorry but Gregg Williams with Quinnen Williams, C.J Mosley, Avery Williamson, Jordan Jenkins, Maye, Poole, Desir and Jamal Adams? Clowney has never once been surrounded with that much defensive talent on the same field especially while Watt missed 32 ball games...

52 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Anybody who would pay John Lynch $17M per year is out of their minds.

Well. No crap, genius.

Even Barry Sanders was only got a 5 year contract worth 9.5M (combined, not per). 

And do you even know how much the NFL salary cap has increased dating back to 1993 when Lynch first entered the league? lol

The Salary Cap was only $34M heading into the 1994 season - compared to $198M as of today (2020) - So $20M today is completely different than "20M of back then"...

And suddenly you do realize just how clueless you sound to me (with your above quote).

Regardless Lynch was an excellent player and a TB All-Time fan favorite for them along with Sapp, Brooks, Nickerson and Barber (Warrick Dunn is probably their offensive fan favorite). 

It's obvious that you have no idea how awesome of a SS John Lynch truly was...

Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics
Tackles: 1,058
Quarterback sacks: 13.0
Interceptions: 26
Forced fumbles: 16

However, Warren Sapp does...

T.K.O. 

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Defense doesn't matter anymore, and even when it does, Jamal Adams will never be a player you build the defense around. 

Delete your account.  No one likes you.   

He's a Dolphins fan. This was exposed many years ago on the other site that no longer exists.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm saying Joe D is in a better position to make that decision.  You realize that Mosely has shown very little since signing that big contract.  The fact that you would rather jettison an All-Pro player for a draft pick make me think you don't understand how team building works.  We need more players like Jamal not less and yes, I realize All-Pro players on their first contract want to get paid.  I also see if you are constantly churning your young star players for lesser assets does not usually lead to success.  

And I think that your willingness to pay a SS $17M+ per season tells me you don't understand how team building works from a resources standpoint.  It's not as simple to say "Jamal good player.  Keep good player."

We need All-Pros at positions like OT, CB, EDGE and to a slightly lesser extent WR that actually move the needle for a franchise.  Trading Jamal moves us closer to that direction.  And this is a draft that's heavy on talent at premium positions, particularly OT and WR.

9 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

As if longtime suffering Jet fans aren't allowed to enjoy anything nice....

Jet fans: Jamal Adams and his 2 Pro Bowls and 1 First-team All-Pro after only 3 years stinks and isn't worth anything to our defense long term. 

Gregg Williams: After coaching alongside of Jamal Adams for only 1 year, he's already become one of my favorite players who I've ever coached. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Jadeveon Clowney despite being on everyone's top 50 players rankings list (top 100) is a bust and i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole ala stay off my Jets defense jag. 

Joe Douglas: Down to us and the Tennessee Titans. I'm more than willing to cut a check for $15-$17M to make Jadeveon Clowney a Jet while adding another All-Pro and Pro Bowler and top 50 NFL Player to my roster. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamal Adams: Hey media. I let my head coach Adam Gase and my GM in Douglas both know... that it pissed me off to hear about trade rumors as I love NY and unlike Revis I actually want to win as a Jet and don't want to be traded and hey media, while I'm @ it; we also need more dogs and not just Le'Veon Bell. We need an outside pass rushing dog asap (spoken like a true Jets fan). 

Jet Fans: Jamal needs to STFU because we're the only ones who've been allowed to cry over a message board while begging for a pass rusher dating back to 2005 but Jamal Adams is not allowed to relay our message to the media over Twitter. He needs to STFU and let's trade him immediately following his 1st All-Pro despite him being under contract for another 3 years if need be because he's not allowed to beg for a pass rusher just like we do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Curtis Martin stunk and he was nothing more than a stat compiler and Le'Veon Bell sucks too because of our 5 Star A+ Maccagnan built O-Line. 

Jets Franchise: Let's retire Martin's #28 Jersey while Pro Football places him into the HOF as the only Jets RB outside of LT who wasn't really a Jet for long within the Hall of Fame. Thank you for your greatness Curtis and we're sorry Le'Veon Bell. We fired Maccagnan who forced fed you that atrocious O-Line last year as a 1st year Jet before hiring a former O-Lineman himself in Joe Douglas in order to rebuild you an improved O-Line.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jet Fans: Robby Anderson sucked and didn't out perform his expectations as an undrafted rookie after emerging during a meaningless preseason game and stunk because, well, they all do. 

Carolina; You're so exciting as an NFL Deep threat despite 4 OCs in 4 years... Here's $20,000,000 for sucking as a Jet so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And suddenly you realize. No matter how good the talent, nothing is ever good enough for these types of idk what to call them, certain types of Jet fans? lol. Revis, Adams, Robby, Le'Veon, Clowney etc etc it just doesn't matter who, because obviously no one seems to ever be good enough and no, not even #28 was good enough for them as he was nothing more than a "stat compiler'. 

There. I said it. 

We didn't miss you. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DWC is a child.  "Don't you DARE rip on Jamal Adams!"

Grow up.  

I am 99.99% sure that DWC is one of these two. I think the one on the right....some good times back on JI.

Edit. Look at the comments.....I am now 100% sure.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

That's because he's not asked to ball hawk and create INT's as a Free Safety would. Troy Polamalu average only 2 INT's per season because he was used the same ways as Jamal Adams and not asked to do so. Genius. And what about John Lynch? Played just like Jamal Adams and only 26 career INT's after 15 years (1.7 INT's per game). 

Thank God that professional sports writes and voters alike aren't clueless and do not vote on "INT'S" while ignoring everything else that's greatness about his overall game; or else he'd never become a 2x Pro Bowler (fans) and a First-team All-Pro (sports writers) after only 3 years. Make sense? O.k Good. 

And funny how you harp all over INT's but yet ignore all of his sacks from a secondary position (almost broke the All-Time record) or how he feasts against the run while living behind the L.O.S and completely ignore his 25 passes defended and 6 Forced Fumbles and 4 Fumble Recoveries and/or his 12 sacks along with 273 tackles - but instead - you harp all over "INT's" as only a clueless tool with no football knowledge would do. 

I live in Tampa Bay and fans still love John Lynch he's a legend to these guys despite him never recording a lot of "INTs" when his style of play never asked him to do so (just like Jamal's doesn't). 

Lynch was like the 5th best player on the Tampa defense.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I think that your willingness to pay a SS $17M+ per season tells me you don't understand how team building works from a resources standpoint.  It's not as simple to say "Jamal good player.  Keep good player."

We need All-Pros at positions like OT, CB, EDGE and to a slightly lesser extent WR that actually move the needle for a franchise.  Trading Jamal moves us closer to that direction.  And this is a draft that's heavy on talent at premium positions, particularly OT and WR.

Where did I state that?  I'm trusting in Joe D.  It really is that simple.  Stop worshiping at the alter of complexity.

Jets fans, ESPECIALLY on this site, are a bunch of knuckleheads. What's worse is whenever you get down to the nitty gritty of football it comes out that these Jets fans have a serious lack of common sense knowledge. There's posters on this site, they know who they are (I'm not going to embarrass them), that should take some time to think before they open their mouths.

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Ask him  They were moving to Europe.  I was nervous because I was in Milan at the time. 

Don't remember that one, but I always start my day with that PhillyStacks song. As soon as I open the laptop it's on autoplay.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Been in the DMV for 8 years, and a year back in Bensonhurst before that.  

Where have you been?  Did DWC sound the batcall? 

Ah! 9 years? Lol holy sh*t! I remember those italian chicks you had in your avatar. Hope you’re doing well?

I get my fill of Max on Facebook and group text messages. But I’m bored as sh*t right now. So it took a global pandemic to bring me back.

DWC ruined the 2008 season by constantly ******* up the game threads. He was personally responsible. And then Pennington beat us on the last game of the season to win the division and this place was flooded with Dolphin trolls that night. That’s my memory of this guy

39 minutes ago, BP said:

Ah! 9 years? Lol holy sh*t! I remember those italian chicks you had in your avatar. Hope you’re doing well?

I get my fill of Max on Facebook and group text messages. But I’m bored as sh*t right now. So it took a global pandemic to bring me back.

DWC ruined the 2008 season by constantly ******* up the game threads. He was personally responsible. And then Pennington beat us on the last game of the season to win the division and this place was flooded with Dolphin trolls that night. That’s my memory of this guy

Then I guess you can also say that "DWC" was also personally responsible for our back to back AFC Championship Game appearances while I talked up our soon to be 2009 Rex/Revis led defense like never before immediately following our 2008 season you're referring to where Favre collapsed, all while other's mocked me for believing in a soon to be awesome Jets Defense (user name says it all) lol fun times man. 

I remember you too. You were a mod back then weren't you? It's been so long but I do remember this thread...

And I completely lost that bet as the Patriots went undefeated! Which is why as of today I'm so relieved they're finished however many years later with no more Tom Brady - wrong year to bet 2007 as he had the greatest QB season ever. Crazy I'm 34 and been around here since before 2006 when I was 19-20 and no daughter @ the time yet absolutely crazy good to see you doing good BP