2020 One Jets Drive: Episode 1 -- Jamal Part 2

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Did anyone notice no cut up highlights of Jamal.  I need to watch the montage segments again but I think they made sure to exclude him from the montage :D

That was no accident!! :) 

Also LOVE the QUOTE about Darnold at the end!!!!!

LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

People think these One Jets Drives are great bec they don't have a frame of reference. Check out the series the Browns and Saints do. They actually take you inside the building showing team meetings and coaches/players interacting. One Jets drive is splicing together old interviews, highlights, and an annoying narrator with extremely minimal original content. The highlight for next weeks "one Jets drive" is an old interview with his USC coach.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

People think these One Jets Drives are great bec they don't have a frame of reference. Check out the series the Browns and Saints do. They actually take you inside the building showing team meetings and coaches/players interacting. One Jets drive is splicing together old interviews, highlights, and an annoying narrator with extremely minimal original content. The highlight for next weeks "one Jets drive" is an old interview with his USC coach.

That’s an old interview? Link?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsbb said:

1.  This year?  Week 1 after a pandemic changed everything?

2.  You’ve never seen inside the building interviews and practices both in and out on their facilities last year?  

3.  Where were all the old interviews, highlights and clips?  

4.  Voiceover is dead perfect.  

• Upvote 1

Last year I started watching the "One Jets Drive" video series that the Jets post weekly starting during training camp / preseason going throughout the year and I must say I have been pretty impressed with the production and access to team personnel. The production I would say is close to being on-par with HBO's Hardknocks and I like that its limited to under 30 minutes, and free! Was great to hear douglas speak about the plan for the year and the Adams trade.  

Has anyone else watched? Thoughts?

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive