College game day Dec. 5th

Beerfish

How's that for BALL PLACEMENT?!?!? What a beautiful throw and in absolute STRIDE too!

This is what makes Lawrence special. After his INT he responds and recovers with two TD's (passing/running) and doesn't allow a mistake to affect him mentally (unlike Fields who became an INT machine a couple weeks ago). 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

How's that for BALL PLACEMENT?!?!? What a beautiful throw and in absolute STRIDE too!

This is what makes Lawrence special. After his INT he responds and recovers with two TD's (passing/running) and doesn't allow a mistake to affect him mentally (unlike Fields who became an INT machine a couple weeks ago). 

Hopefully jets dont mess it up and win tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Stay on topic. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Since he had 2 easy INT's dropped, I guess he would've responded with 4 more TD's. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

So what’s the verdict after tonight’s game? We moving on to someone else? Who’s the prize now?

I still think Lawrence and Fields are the top 2 but they both have a lot of work to do to possibly consider them day 1 starters.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

I eliminated a terrible post from earlier that never should have happened and I apologize to DWC.

It's all good man I don't take anything over a message board personal especially as Jet fans our team stinks so bad where sometimes we take our frustrations out on one another; it's just the NY in us ? and living in Florida it'll be kind of boring if everyone gave me a free pass and didn't bust my chops from time to time I remember in Queens as a kid I used to walk past a local bar every am to school and on Fridays I'd always Joe Namath guarantee us a win and the following Monday walking to school the older Italians would just walk inside the bar when they seen me approaching from up the street as a way of making fun of me as a kid I loved it; I've been making wrong predictions since a kid 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiF said:

OMG Trevor Lawrence threw a ball up in the air and his receiver ran under it and scored a TD!  This guy is generational!!!!

I disagree with you about Lawrence v fields. Nonetheless I support this post. Someone has to balance out DWC lol. Dude is off the walls.