Okay moment of truth. Do you want Sam Darnold to be our QB next year? POLL

Jetsbb

Sam Darnold  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Sam Darnold to be the Jets starting QB next year?

• Yes I want Sam Darnold back
    • No I have given up on him as the future

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Running JetNation has been good for me in a lot of ways. The absolute worst part of it has been having to deal with things like this. Rape jokes, threatening physical violence...these are not anything I would do myself. I could just delete these posts but when someone has been warned time and time again and you turn the other way, people feel that it becomes acceptable. Making it worse is when someone you consider a friend does it.

This site will not be home to physical threats, even when they are a "joke". The last time something like this happened it was a giant pain in the ass for me on a personal level. I received so many complaints from the banned poster. That being said, it doesn't matter this stuff can't happen here.

Your user account has been banned and it will never be unbanned as long as I own the site. If the Jets are causing you this much aggravation and you feel the need to talk to others this way it is probably time to evaluate things.  Either way this banning is permanent, I am not dealing with this anymore.

I will shut down this site and walk away before threatening to beat people up and rape them becomes acceptable.

Can you also ban this user?  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

I really liked Fields coming into the season.  No question he has struggled in 2 games against good defenses.  But Ohio State's season was so screwed up.  They have not played games on consecutive weeks since early November.  I think he was missing 3 or 4 OL starters against Indiana.  Bunch of guys were out for the Northwestern game.  I am not sold on him, but not giving up on him either.

I am really curious to see how he looks against Clemson next week.  I am not giving up on him because of the struggles this year.  And if Douglas prefers Wilson, that works for me too.

I sure as hell do not want to sit through another 2 win season hoping we can get a top 3 pick and draft our guy in 2022.  And if Sam is back, then I am going to root like hell for him to prove me wrong.  I want to actually be able to enjoy and get excited over Jet wins next season. 

Just extend Darnold for the next 10 years. That way you can keep that hope alive that he'll turn it around. 

13 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Yea it already started today after the game. Boomer and Cowher were singing his praises. Bunch of hypocrites. 

Cowher will be his coach next year. That might make him a few things, not a hypocrite though.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I’d take Fields and not think twice about what if Darnold can figure it out with better coaching and weapons.

100% agree

I mean, a guy has a bad game with 22 bodies out and people are cancelling the dude lol. I give you Indiana though, that was subpar, even though his numbers were above average. Like Trevor and Trask never wet the bed?

Bad QBs, make solid coaches look bad

Good QBs, makes bad coaches look good (Watson and Bill)

Bad QBs and Bad coaches cancel one another out.....

We need to find out who is the bad link imo. My guess, it is not the guy who tasted major success on the offensive side in DEN.....

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Cowher will be his coach next year. That might make him a few things, not a hypocrite though.

I'll believe it when I see it. He's backtracked all year long on him. Now suddenly he and Boomer are all in on Darnold?  No thank you very much.    And he'd butt heads with JD.  And who's the QB? Darnold? LOL The second coming of Neil O'Donell under Cowher.