MNF Bills-Patriots ***Official Game Thread***

joewilly12

1 hour ago, Anthony Jet said:

I like Allen’s arm. 

Give me a rocket arm over any other attribute first and foremost 

Give me a quick processor over all other attributes, with accuracy being # 2 on the list.  Lots of QB's with questionable/average arms have won in this league.  

Unfortunately, "quick processing" is the most difficult attribute to analyze and project at the pro level.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Would you work with someone who won’t be on the job in a few weeks??  The JETS have abandoned Darnold like an orphan.  

If it meant I was out the door with them... yeah.

Supposedly, Darnold wants to win so badly. More than anything, but he won't talk to his pass catchers for a few minutes on the sidelines between offensive series even if it only means 1 or 2 extra catches a game?

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

agreed but can you blame him... he has NO ONE to throw to.  80 percent of this team would be cut by a good NFL team.  

I think that’s overstated. Crowder is genuinely good and Herndon seems to have gotten over his dropsies. Mims has shown a lot, especially when Flacco was starting. Perriman was another one who was productive with Flacco as QB. And the O Line has been decent the last third of the season. 

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

If it meant I was out the door with them... yeah.

Supposedly, Darnold wants to win so badly. More than anything, but he won't talk to his pass catchers for a few minutes on the sidelines between offensive series even if it only means 1 or 2 extra catches a game?

jeez... we wouldn’t even resign Robbie.  You want Darnold to pep talk blind men how to see colors?  He has NO talent around him.  this offense wouldn’t be second string on the Chiefs.  

1 minute ago, BroadwayRay said:

I think that’s overstated. Crowder is genuinely good and Herndon seems to have gotten over his dropsies. Mims has shown a lot, especially when Flacco was starting. Perriman was another one who was productive with Flacco as QB. And the O Line has been decent the last third of the season. 

That’s fair. I don’t see a lot of games here in NC and I have decided to golf on Sunday until the Johnsons appear to give a shlt.  I’ll trust you here. 

• Post of the Week 1

jeez... we wouldn’t even resign Robbie.  You want Darnold to pep talk blind men how to see colors?  He has NO talent around him.  this offense wouldn’t be second string on the Chiefs.  

I'm pretty sure Mims is going to be around. Probably Herndon. Crowder is already excellent, but Diggs is leading the league and he and Allen are still talking..

Why doesn't he talk to those guys? He's still supposedly playing for a job in the league so this strange idea that he can just give up seems off to me. 

Explain 35-year old, disinterested Joe Flacco's 6/3 TD:INT ratio under center then.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Explain 35-year old, disinterested Joe Flacco's 6/3 TD:INT ratio under center then.  

I’m not defending Darnold talent. I’m understanding why he doesn’t rah rah his receivers.   Flacco is an 11 year vet who played under a great coach, great GM and on great teams.  Darnold was drafted quickly and surrounded by shlt.   Flacco would have failed if drafted by Jets as a young QB.  

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m not defending Darnold talent. I’m understanding why he doesn’t rah rah his receivers.   Flacco is an 11 year vet who played under a great coach, great GM and on great teams.  Darnold was drafted quickly and surrounded by shlt.   Flacco would have failed if drafted by Jets as a young QB.  

Why don't Sams coaches talk to him during games? Nothing makes sense....until you realize that this season was only a vehicle to get Gore his 16K en route to the HOF, and nothing else mattered because Gase was getting sh*tcanned anyway pretty much no matter what. ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I will never get enough of watching Bill angry.  Which will probably make Pats fans angry.  Reminds me of an old joke about the drummer Buddy Rich of a prank caller who kept calling his widow.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING? YOU KNOW BUDDY RICH IS DEAD!"

"Yes.  But I love hearing it."

• Haha 2

OK.  Well my argument is Darnold wasn't surrounded by that bad of sh*t, and was part of the sh*t.  Darnold is doing the same bad sh*t here that he did when he was in college.

Sh*t.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Give me a quick processor over all other attributes, with accuracy being # 2 on the list.  Lots of QB's with questionable/average arms have won in this league.  

Unfortunately, "quick processing" is the most difficult attribute to analyze and project at the pro level.

AKA Joe Montana