MNF Bills-Patriots ***Official Game Thread***

joewilly12

8 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I don't know how he learned to read the defense pre and post snap so well. The light went on. He has full command and makes good decisions. It's sickening. 

In he were drafted by the Jets.... he’d be worse than Darnold.  our organization ruins QBs.      Most important position and we draft safeties, small linebackers etc.   It’s the JETS.  I really like Allen. Good for him.  

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

Bills are having fun, playing with swagger. I miss the Rex Days 09 -10 were fun years!

After 2009, 2010 draft, we drafted a small safety and a developmental OL. We did SHlT for Sanchez.  REX ruined us as did Tanny. NEVER a plan to make sure the most important position was addressed.  REX left the offense to Shotty.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I knew Diggs was good, but he looks top 5 good. And the Vikings got Justin Jefferson with the traded pick. Talk about a mutually beneficial trade.

Diggs-Allen relationship means a lot. Allen did not look this good.   (cue the run them out of town crew.)

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, but watching Allen talking with Diggs on the bench just now reminded me: When the cameras follow Darnold back to the bench after a possession, I never see him talking to his guys on offense. He always plops down in the same spot at the end of the bench and either stares into the tablet or says a few words to Flacco.  He generally just seems pretty aloof n the sidelines. If it seems like I’m doubting his leadership abilities, you would be correct. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

I’ve been thinking about this for a while, but watching Allen talking with Diggs on the bench just now reminded me: When the cameras follow Darnold back to the bench after a possession, I never see him talking to his guys on offense. He always plops down in the same spot at the end of the bench and either stares into the tablet or says a few words to Flacco.  He generally just seems pretty aloof n the sidelines. If it seems like I’m doubting his leadership abilities, you would be correct. 

agreed but can you blame him... he has NO ONE to throw to.  80 percent of this team would be cut by a good NFL team.  

• WTF? 1