MNF Bills-Patriots ***Official Game Thread***

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Well my argument is Darnold wasn't surrounded by that bad of sh*t, and was part of the sh*t.  Darnold is doing the same bad sh*t here that he did when he was in college.

Sh*t.  

probably.... but I see Allen in green getting demolished and Darnold in Buffalo surrounded y talent.  Teams and manage the matter.  

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Didn’t the Jets lose those games?

Joe Flacco is 35, has one foot in retirement, and visibly had no interest in being on the field.

Sam Darnold, meanwhile, is a former # 3 overall pick, with a 2-9 record in his 3rd season as a pro.  And he wasn't close to being a top reason for  the team winning those 2 games. 

Yay?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

probably.... but I see Allen in green getting demolished and Darnold in Buffalo surrounded y talent.  Teams and manage the matter.  

Allen would cut off a testicle to be a better QB. He'd run through cement walls to win a game. The guy wants to be better at the very core of his existence. I read an article where a coach told him he had to be a guy that other players loved if he wanted to be a QB. Allen then talked about he worked at being someone who guys wanted to be around.

Do you get that feeling from Darnold? That he'd wreck himself to win? I don't. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Allen would cut off a testicle to be a better QB. He'd run through cement walls to win a game. The guy wants to be better at the very core of his existence. I read an article where a coach told him he had to be a guy that other players loved if he wanted to be a QB. Allen then talked about he worked at being someone who guys wanted to be around.

Sam is a mush

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Yet.... Jets management,  who passed on so many good QBs, passed on him. 

Our organization sucks.... it’s not the players , it’s bad GMs and owners et al. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Now... read what you wrote.  “Wreck himself to win?”  That makes no sense. If you’re wrecked, then by definition you can’t win.  You’re not there.  You’re wrecked!   :))

Look, I get there’s a whole cadre of Darnold haters here.  But the game crew said it tonight.  The Bills were committed to doing everything they could to help Allen succeed.  And, as you pointed out, Allen is committed to his own success.  I think Darnold has that same sense of commitment.  What was obviously missing over 3 seasons was the Jets’ commitment.  I’ll use your question.  Do you think the Jets were committed to doing everything they could to ensure Sam’s success?  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, ausman said:

Now... read what you wrote.  “Wreck himself to win?”  That makes no sense. If you’re wrecked, then by definition you can’t win.  You’re not there.  You’re wrecked!   :))

Look, I get there’s a whole cadre of Darnold haters here.  But the game crew said it tonight.  The Bills were committed to doing everything they could to help Allen succeed.  And, as you pointed out, Allen is committed to his own success.  I think Darnold has that same sense of commitment.  What was obviously missing over 3 seasons was the Jets’ commitment.  I’ll use your question.  Do you think the Jets were committed to doing everything they could to ensure Sam’s success?  

Darnold sucks.

next james vick GIF by UFC

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

I think you missed part of the ongoing conversation. However, the bolded..is what we're talking about. I don't think he does because our whole conversation is about why Darnold isn't doing something that successful QBs do...

5 minutes ago, ausman said:

violin deal with it GIF

• Haha 2