MNF Bills-Patriots ***Official Game Thread***

joewilly12

It’s also rough watching how well Allen has developed, from people wondering if he can ever be accurate, to throwing for almost 70%, the bills have really done a job developing him. Makes me really like Daboll as a coaching candidate. Give him whatever qb he wants and work the magic a second time.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think you missed part of the ongoing conversation. However, the bolded..is what we're talking about. I don't think he does because our whole conversation is about why Darnold isn't doing something that successful QBs do...

With respect, I think you’ve missed the last three years.  You can’t just draft a QB and expect things to change.  The Jets have and have had an awful culture for a very long time.  Why do you think Adam’s finally gave up and did everything he could to get out of town?  QBs at that level all have similar exceptional skills and desire.  But it takes the organization to make them a success.  None of them do it on their own.  Allen didn’t either.  I think you’re mistaking what is now a very confused and less than confident Darnold with a guy who lacks the psychological makeup to be a successful QB in the NFL.  But... hey... we can disagree about that.

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

With respect, I think you’ve missed the last three years.  You can’t just draft a QB and expect things to change.  The Jets have and have had an awful culture for a very long time.  Why do you think Adam’s finally gave up and did everything he could to get out of town?  QBs at that level all have similar exceptional skills and desire.  But it takes the organization to make them a success.  None of them do it on their own.  Allen didn’t either.  I think you’re mistaking what is now a very confused and less than confident Darnold with a guy who lacks the psychological makeup to be a successful QB in the NFL.  But... hey... we can disagree about that.

Simply because the organization/coaches are bad doesn't excuse a player for not doing everything they can to win. If Darnold has that fire...why isn't he doing those things regardless of circumstances?

We're locked into #2, this sh*tty Jet teams needs to make the Pats fans squeal like little piggies Deliverance style! A real azz pounding!

McDermott definitely chalk boarded the azz kickings New England has put on the Bills the last 20 year!