Joe Douglas, Robert Saleh and Rex Hogan to give their predraft news conference today 2:15pm

Jetsbb

I saw this yesterday but was hesitant to post it because I have not seen anthing about it from our typical beat writers.  Which means either Jamie Stuart is mistaken, or most of the beat sucks. 

I am guessing the latter.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but I just ordered 7 white long-sleeved tees to wear under every outfit.

I plan to roll up those long sleeves.

I also plan to pop a vein in my forehead.

Did the same.  Just make sure the Jets shirt your wearing over the white long sleeve t is black.

Thats the look.

Yea, I don’t think this press conference is needed, unless it’s used to lie.

Best thing about JD so far is that the entire world hasn’t known exactly what the Jets are doing , long before they do it.

Yes, they have telegraphed the ZW pick but there’s no downside there, especially when you’ve decided to draft him and nobody can stop you.

I mean the best thing you can do before the draft is keep your mouth shut so teams don’t trade up in front of you and/ or lie about what you think your team needs are for the same reason.

Just now, Leftylarry said:

Yea, I don’t think this press conference is needed, unless it’s used to lie.

Best thing about JD so far is that the entire world hasn’t known exactly what the Jets are doing , long before they do it.

Yes, they have telegraphed the ZW pick but there’s no downside there, especially when you’ve decided to draft him and nobody can stop you.

I mean the best thing you can do before the draft is keep your mouth shut so teams don’t trade up in front of you and lie about what you think your team needs are.

Every team does it this time before the draft. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

I fully expect JD to roll out his big board and tell us exactly who he is targeting with each pick.  

lol

Yeah, there's no way we get anything today.  He's not tipping his hand at a press conference.

qwng7zzw8y1hnuixqa54.thumb.jpeg.35a7b0227d2ac337f663a10468f076ac.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2