Zach Wilson - Work in Silence, Let Success be Your Noise

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

He did four Chipotle commercials in the time it took you to start this thread

LOL, dude his tweets.

Called my high school coach we had a great call thanks to Verizon 5g.

Stuff like that. Was like wow this kid has the marketing part down already.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yup and that’s all he is a media whore.

Oh please he has been here two minutes.

He was drafted # 2 overall. Joe Douglas is a great football mind. Wilson is going to do big things here.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh please he has been here two minutes.

He was drafted # 2 overall. Joe Douglas is a great football mind. Wilson is going to do big things here.

Yes and in 2 minutes he has put his face on like 10 products, and sold yes sold himself very well.  Be careful of a snake oil salesman.  And JD has done ZERO to be called a great football mind don’t.

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

LOL, dude his tweets.

Called my high school coach we had a great call thanks to Verizon 5g.

Stuff like that. Was like wow this kid has the marketing part down already.

Darnold had the same thing on his Instagram for Cold Brew Coffee and Kay Jewlers. Let’s not act like top 5 picks don’t get sponsors right before the draft every year, @Lupz27 .

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Yes and in 2 minutes he has put his face on like 10 products, and sold yes sold himself very well.  Be careful of a snake oil salesman.  And JD has done ZERO to be called a great football mind don’t.

Joe Douglas - had a very promising draft last year. He has worked his way up and landed one of a handful of positions that is available. He has steadied the ship and taken control of the organization, giving the team the credibility it needed to land a first rate coaching staff. He is respected in football circles for his football IQ after being part of multiple Super Bowl winning organizations.

But yeah, the guy has done nothing to be called a great football mind. Let's go with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

still stuck on the Fire Bowles bandwagon :). you've missed some stuff

10 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I sort of want him to be a media whore and the opposite of Darnold. 

So I hope this is true. 

Agree fully,  I want entertainment.  I miss all the fun Rex media stuff.  I hope Wilson can be lots of fun without pissing-off the opposition off the way Rex did. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Joe Douglas - had a very promising draft last year. He has worked his way up and landed one of a handful of positions that is available. He has steadied the ship and taken control of the organization, giving the team the credibility it needed to land a first rate coaching staff. He is respected in football circles for his football IQ after being part of multiple Super Bowl winning organizations.

But yeah, the guy has done nothing to be called a great football mind. Let's go with that.

94E36CC0-D63C-4B70-B665-321E2E4298E7.gif