PFF interior D lineman ranked, a lot of our crazy bastid interior D linemen ranked

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Thanks.... and dont forgetJFM at #30

Wow! Yeah, I totally missed that.

That makes four! And, the addition of Carl Lawson should elevate the group from the outside. Really has the makings of a talented and deep line. Saleh has to be psyched!

• Upvote 1

This was a very sound strategy by the Jets.  It will mask the issues at CB.  The defense will be ok, particularly is Davis and Zuniga can add something and one of the rookies can play LB.  

To me the Jets’ season hinges on whether one of Feeney (horrible C, better but not good G), GVR (10 year veteran out of Penn-not Penn State), Lewis (injury prone nut job) and Clark (2nd year with zero athleticism who showed nothing last year) can play RG.   Maybe Edoga can do it.  

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

We should bring Sheldon back, he’s available. 

I have a strong feeling the guys we have now can put up similar numbers. He has that one crazy sack number in his second year but he is an average player now, plus he is expensive and I think his attitude is way too crappy

• Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Shelly Silver is in prison. Oh, The Other Sheldon. Funny story about that name. One of my biological Uncle's first name is Sheldon, which is kind of odd, because he comes from an Italian family. His parents just liked the name. He doesn't.

His middle name is Michael, which is what he always went with. Professionally he goes by S. Michael Bell (shortened from Bellissimo by his Dad when he became a citizen here).  I call him Uncle Smichael. Sometimes I change it up and call him Shelly Bell, but it's almost always Uncle Smichael. He doesn't play football, though. Oh, well, can't win 'em all.

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Amazing what a dominant force he was to start his career.  Then he committed 4 crimes in one day and was never the same.  He didn't even need to get paid before his career went downhill....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Amazing what a dominant force he was to start his career.  Then he committed 4 crimes in one day and was never the same.  He didn't even need to get paid before his career went downhill....

Some people elevate self-destruction to an art form

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, varjet said:

This was a very sound strategy by the Jets.  It will mask the issues at CB.  The defense will be ok, particularly is Davis and Zuniga can add something and one of the rookies can play LB.  

To me the Jets’ season hinges on whether one of Feeney (horrible C, better but not good G), GVR (10 year veteran out of Penn-not Penn State), Lewis (injury prone nut job) and Clark (2nd year with zero athleticism who showed nothing last year) can play RG.   Maybe Edoga can do it.  

Let's not forget CJ Moseley at linebacker.  If he is back to form, and Davis is good, then the front 7 of the defense will be very respectable.

JFM, Rankins, Q and Lawson are all going to start with Fat coming in situationally. That is a really solid line against both the pass and run. The Jets also have depth with Curry, Phillips, Shepherd. Its going to be on the LBs and secondary to do their job to make sure this defense lives up to its potential. If they don't, this D-line will look a lot worse.