Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not voting tomorrow:  JiF, Spoot, Greenseed

Probably not voting tomorrow:  Jvill, Kdels, Nolder

Not seeing what JiF is seeing on Crusher or Barry, but I'd at least entertain either.

That leaves a pool of those two plus Nyn and Arsis.  

Not voting tomorrow: anyone not named 80

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2013 at 4:11 PM, Nolder said:

I don't give a **** about reveals. I'm a horse mother****ers, deal with it.

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/833235-bigthumbnail.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:12 PM, Nolder said:

Run, horse warrior, to ends eternal

Through the wreckage of the death of the day

http://data.whicdn.com/images/35866249/Brown-Running-Horse-Free-Wallpaper_large.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:14 PM, Nolder said:

Are you searching for long lost landscapes

Lit by flowers and crystal cascades?

http://www.digibg.com/file/519/600x338/16:9/running-horse_1617685009.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:15 PM, Nolder said:

Where the lamb lies down with the lion

Where the horse is one with the wild

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/v/l/L/c/a.aaa.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:15 PM, Nolder said:

Run, horse warrior, through kingdoms' chaos

Senseless cities and ghost towns towering

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G_Scu1SDpxg/UGUHhMCJH9I/AAAAAAAAAK0/x9cVq3_tLlk/s1600/running-horse.jpeg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:19 PM, Nolder said:

Where the beasts inherit the earth

Where the last again will be first

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/50/112318018_4422a0b992_z.jpg?zz=1

On 1/16/2013 at 4:20 PM, Nolder said:

Run, horse warrior, to hide your hunger

The rain will wash away the pains of the day

http://horseandman.com/wp-content/uploads/wild-horses.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:21 PM, Nolder said:

On 1/16/2013 at 4:23 PM, Nolder said:

Are you running down ancient pathways

Through this dark and deserted land

To where man is once more a child?

http://stonerchic.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/horse-ii.jpg

On 1/16/2013 at 4:57 PM, HessStation said:

Who the **** hangs a horse

On 1/16/2013 at 4:25 PM, SMC said:

Nolder is posting horse pictures like he wants to get put down.

On 1/16/2013 at 4:31 PM, SMC said:

She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world!

And then Johnny Fontaine comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous.

Now you get the hell out of here! And if that goomba tries any rough stuff, you tell him I ain't no bandleader. Yeah, I heard that story.

On 1/16/2013 at 5:02 PM, HessStation said:

So far

Hess- Tumbleweed

Nol- Horse

On 1/16/2013 at 5:16 PM, Nolder said:

Yes I'm a horse. Beautiful, independent, strong, and black.

On 1/16/2013 at 5:17 PM, slats said:

Ironically, that's exactly how I like my women.

Any special powers, or are you a roleless horse?

On 1/16/2013 at 5:20 PM, Nolder said:

I think I'll go for a trot, be back soon.

On 1/16/2013 at 6:19 PM, Nolder said:

On 1/16/2013 at 6:23 PM, Nolder said:

On 1/16/2013 at 9:26 PM, WWWWombat said:

Dickwad shouldn't have revealed as a ****ing horse.

On 1/16/2013 at 9:30 PM, Nolder said:

I wish I could take credit for that guys but I am dead serious, I'm a horse. Take it up with JiF.

On 1/16/2013 at 9:44 PM, slats said:

Think JiF will show up for his own deadline?

On 1/16/2013 at 9:46 PM, CTM said:

if we all start talking about gay he will arrive

On 1/16/2013 at 9:47 PM, JiFapono said:

Just got back from hoops. Missed a wide open game winner tonight. Not happy.

Not sure where we are at, but catching up.

On 1/16/2013 at 9:48 PM, CTM said:

see , only took 2 mentions

On 1/16/2013 at 10:16 PM, JiFapono said:

The Regulators were deputized today with the intent to serve warrants out to all the men who killed John. However, they had to decide who to serve up for a hanging before getting to work. There was a lot of back and forth and arguing over who deserves the noose. 2 of the boys got caught in heated battle.

"You're omgus"

"No you are"

"You're dumb and obsessed with me"

"No, I just really hate you"

This went on for an entire day with the rest of the town just sitting in awe that 2 grown ass men could act like a couple of teenage girls fighting over a tampon. Finally, Wed arrived. And Wed is a special day in Lincoln County. There's a tradition if you will that saved the town from more suffering.

"Again?" This is getting old guys"

"STFU. Yes. Its tradition"

"A Horse? You want to hang a horse? We've got Murphy Men to arrest!"

And with that, one of the crew walked over to a horse, grabbed its rein's and tied a noose around its neck.

Nolderp, a Horse, Town, has been lynched:http://www.katasharya.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/westernhorse.jpg

• Haha 2

After the brutal scene of yesterday, the Doctor decides to increase the stimulant once again, now pumping at 2.00 even with sleep deprivation starting to show on the subjects. 

Besides one, the subjects had barely complained much about the circumstances as of yet but are now starting to grow severely paranoid. So much so that the Doctor observes some of the participants actually making different, small weapons such as shivs, out of their toothbrushes and other commissary. 

In fact, one of the participants has been showing greater signs of paranoia than the others. This subject has begun isolating themselves, not really talking to any of the other subjects but instead only whispering conspiracies into the microphones and the one way mirrored portholes in the chamber. 

This participant has been growing suspicious of another subject and has been quietly hatching a plan. The Doctor watches as the subject tears some pages out of a book and smears their own feces on the pages. The subject walks over to the window the Doctor is staring from and slaps the page to the window, blinding the Doctor.

The participant then pulls a shiv from his sock, creeps over to his target and stabs the subject in the neck over and over until the light leaves their eyes.

Crush luv Sokolov - Research Participant (Vanilla Town) has been shivved to death.

The Sleepless Night continues...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

After the brutal scene of yesterday, the Doctor decides to increase the stimulant once again, now pumping at 2.00 even with sleep deprivation starting to show on the subjects. 

Besides one, the subjects had barely complained much about the circumstances as of yet but are now starting to grow severely paranoid. So much so that the Doctor observes some of the participants actually making different, small weapons such as shivs, out of their toothbrushes and other commissary. 

In fact, one of the participants has been showing greater signs of paranoia than the others. This subject has begun isolating themselves, not really talking to any of the other subjects but instead only whispering conspiracies into the microphones and the one way mirrored portholes in the chamber. 

This participant has been growing suspicious of another subject and has been quietly hatching a plan. The Doctor watches as the subject tears some pages out of a book and smears their own feces on the pages. The subject walks over to the window the Doctor is staring from and slaps the page to the window, blinding the Doctor.

The participant then pulls a shiv from his sock, creeps over to his target and stabs the subject in the neck over and over until the light leaves their eyes.

Crush luv Sokolov - Research Participant (Vanilla Town) has been shivved to death.

LOL

45 minutes ago, Drums said:

I guess drums got shanked too...

• Haha 1

The Doctor speaks through the loud speaker: “We are coming in to clean the windows, Comrades. Step away from the door and lay face down. Move and you will be shot.”

"Get in there and clean the ******* windows!"

The researchers hurry to secure their gas masks, enter the chamber, and start cleaning the windows. The subjects are laying face down, scattered about the chamber. One starts to move a little bit causing the Doctor to rush over and secure his own gas mask and enter the chamber with his revolver drawn.

The Doctor goes directly to the mover and bats the subject with the bottom of the revolver, blood now pouring from their head. 

“Comrades, if any of you see a participant doing this disgusting act again, kill them and you will be freed immediately.”

One subject starts to get up.

“Oh no you don’t,” the Doctor rushes the subject with violent intent.

While the other researchers are focused on the feces, the Doctor loses himself in the blows he is reigning on the rebellious subject. This experiment will not be a failure. This experiment will save lives! This stimulant will win wars. The Motherland will grow. These subjects are nothing.

As the Doctor is lost in his twisted daydream and his victim is close to death, another subject rips the gas mask from the Doctor’s face. The Doctor slips on his victim’s blood and falls backwards gasping for air. The Doctor has not had time to adjust to the stimulant and is getting blasted with 2.00’s worth, sending him immediately into a mental and physical breakdown. 

His skin immediately begins to turn red and swell. Blisters start to appear around his mouth within seconds. The Doctor empties the contents of his body from both ends. As he is laboring to breathe, he mutters his last words, "Не умею проигрывать".

The Doctor rolls over onto his back and before he dies, lifts his hand, puts down all but his longest finger, and points it at the ignorant researchers just finishing up with the windows. 

b1fa5b6842a2c90914af9260fe658d8f

Dr. Barry Zakharov - Scum Psychologist, has been poisoned by his own stimulant.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Going back to find that moment in the game when we lynched Nolder.  @HessStation was a tumbleweed!  Forgot about that, lmao.  

I legitimately lost my sh*t that game. I was so mad I was like **** it just spam the game till I'm dead. At least -I- will have fun lol. I forgot aЪout Hess Ъeing a tumЪleweed too. What a weird game that was.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I would have auto-voted anyone who claimed horse. I'm a man of principle.

Exactly. I had no chance really. It was total Ъullsh*t.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Dr. Barry Zakharov - Scum Psychologist, has been poisoned by his own stimulant.

Not gonna lie I didn't really have much of a read on Вarry one way or another. Glad someone did and took care of it though.

I thought the stimulant was totally safe Ъy the way??

• Upvote 1