How to watch Jets/Giants online?

12 minutes ago, thshadow said:

NFL Game Pass let's you watch the preseason games I believe.

https://www.nfl.com/game-pass/learn-more

Yeah, Game Pass fits me perfect.  For $100 you get all pre-season games, which I'm really looking forward to this year.................I hope.

Some times I get a charter during the mullet run in the fall.   I'm not done till after 1pm, then clean up.  Game pass airs the game as soon as it is over.  Usually around 4PM.  Perfect.

Plus on Tues I think they come out with the coaches all 32, which I think will be fun this year...................I hope :) 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

It works on my mobile with fake GPS app. No problem.

Interesting.  I was told by NordVPN it doesn't work for their service.  

Do you happen to know if that works with other streaming services?  

(The tech support guys showed me how to spoof locations in chrome. I may try that without VPN) 

Just now, Action Zachtion said:

Yes. I use it with YoutubeTV. I am in Florida now but I get all NY stations. VPN + Fake GPS app works fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

Yes. I use it with YoutubeTV. I am in Florida now but I get all NY stations. VPN + Fake GPS app works fine.

Nice.   I'll try that next.   I'm just trying to get it on a Mac that I'll plug an HDMI into since my router won't let me use a VPN.  This is tougher than I hoped lol.  I got a million viruses streaming sports on shady sites a few years ago so I'd like to avoid that road lol.  

• Upvote 1

Thnx you for this thread too.

Reminded me of N.E plays tomorrow night. 

PS: If anyone needs awesome A+ streams with no lag (whatsoever) PM me on Saturday and I got you.

(I can ever hook you up with a perfect quality baseball stream thru PM just so you can see firsthand how great these streams are).

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Action Zachtion said:

Nice.   I'll try that next.   I'm just trying to get it on a Mac that I'll plug an HDMI into since my router won't let me use a VPN.  This is tougher than I hoped lol.  I got a million viruses streaming sports on shady sites a few years ago so I'd like to avoid that road lol.  

I also use a streaming service. About $30 per year for everything else.

I thought I could watch through NFL Sunday Night Ticket but I read the subscription does not include preseason games.  Worse the NFLN is not showing the game at all this week.  Any ideas are much appreciated.  Thanks!
#Cutthecord
#WatchALLthechannels
#ALLthegames
#ALLthetime

IPTV

10 per month

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

(The tech support guys showed me how to spoof locations in chrome. I may try that without VPN) 
Nord doesn't work...expressvpn does

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

I dont know if its changed but i think i also used nfl game pass.

i remember watching preseason games and if tou cancel right after the last preseason game you dont have to pay. 
anyone?

NFL Game Pass gives you a 7-day free trial.  But only one free trial, so you could use it either this weekend or for the Eagles game, but not both.  Packers game is on NFLN, so that should not be an issue.

Streamers over VPN might want to test it.  

I think the streaming companies are fighting back.  I'm finding stuff while I google it. 

The last few days streaming companies started blocking IPs not registered in residential blocks I guess.   

It appears ExpressVPN is having issues too right now with Hulu and Disney+ as well.  

10 minutes ago, Action Zachtion said:

Streamers over VPN might want to test it.  

I think the streaming companies are fighting back.  I'm finding stuff while I google it. 

The last few days streaming companies started blocking IPs not registered in residential blocks I guess.   

It appears ExpressVPN is having issues too right now with Hulu and Disney+ as well.  

I was getting tricked by fake Sportssurge one's but not anymore. Those fake ones were "blocking IP".

But tonight I found the real one. I just inbox pm you the Knicks Lakers stream. Check it out. Tell me here how it worked for you man. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I was getting tricked by fake Sportssurge one's but not anymore. Those fake ones were "blocking IP".

But tonight I found the real one. I just inbox pm you the Knicks Lakers stream. Check it out. Tell me here how it worked for you man. 

I wanted to leave those sites behind...

godfather-the-godfather.gif

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, flgreen said:

Yeah, Game Pass fits me perfect.  For $100 you get all pre-season games, which I'm really looking forward to this year.................I hope.

Some times I get a charter during the mullet run in the fall.   I'm not done till after 1pm, then clean up.  Game pass airs the game as soon as it is over.  Usually around 4PM.  Perfect.

Plus on Tues I think they come out with the coaches all 32, which I think will be fun this year...................I hope :) 

Game Pass International has the games live for $125, plus Hard Knocks and Red Zone. I toyed around with Reddit streams last year, often having to switch during the games, getting bad audio, etc. This year I’m just gonna splurge. 

• Haha 1