How to watch Jets/Giants online?

On 8/12/2021 at 7:55 PM, BroadwayRay said:

If you take a gander at the Jets official website, it says they will be streaming all the preseason games on the site (newyorkjets.com). 

Only for those fans in the NY area....

Watch on NYJets.com or the Official Jets App

New York Jets fans in the team's local TV market are able to watch the Green and White's preseason games via live stream on the Official Jets App and newyorkjets.com.

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Got the ST holder email this morning about this year's perks.  Similar to last year RedZone and Game Pass are free.  I already have SiriusXM but if I didn't the All Access plan for 6 months at $50 is a pretty good deal that would rope in some new subscribers.  Signed up for Game Pass with the Promo code...

695724265_ScreenShot2021-08-14at12_25_04AM.png.5da5c09e2f68a07affce30b8dc8307a6.png

Same here, but is it true that Game Pass isn’t live and they don’t show the preseason games until after the final whistle for out of towners?

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Same here, but is it true that Game Pass isn’t live and they don’t show the preseason games until after the final whistle for out of towners?

SAR I

Pre-season is shown live.

Regular season as soon as the game ends, the re-play begins.

Just in time for you to re-watch when you get back from the game.  Regulsr season the all 32 coaches film is put up on Tuesday night.

IMO best deal that the NFL offers.  

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Pre-season is shown live.

Regular season as soon as the game ends, the re-play begins.

Just in time for you to re-watch when you get back from the game.  Regulsr season the all 32 coaches film is put up on Tuesday night.

IMO best deal that the NFL offers.  

Thanks!  And that is for out of market fans too?

SAR I

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thanks!  And that is for out of market fans too?

SAR I

Yep, I'm out of market.

Much better then a pirate site that when you go there the security on your computer goes crazy.

BIG RED SCREEN.  WARNING!!!  THIS IS A KNOW MALICIOUS SITE!!!!!

Much rather spend the $100 for a great feed, and other comps, then buy a new computer.  :) 

As a STH you get Game Pass for free.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yep, I'm out of market.

Much better then a pirate site that when you go there the security on your computer goes crazy.

Much rather spend the $100 for a great feed, and others comps, then buy a new computer.  :) 

I steam off my cell phone and have had same phone for 2 years never damaged etc but yeah I guess it could be different outcome with laptop computers. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I steam off my cell phone and have had same phone for 2 years never damaged etc but yeah I guess it could be different outcome with laptop computers. 

Last time I went to a site you posted on here that is the reaction I got from the security on my computer.  I'll pass.  

7 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Last time I went to a site you posted on here that is the reaction I got from the security on my computer.  I'll pass.  

You're lying. I never sent you a link to watch a game on here and I've been using SportsSurge for many of years and never got that message. 

Screenshot_20210812-212325.thumb.png.152de35454b0dbfab9594317d61b058c.png

Beautiful quality. No lag. Perfect picture.

Stop lying man. Quote me on the link you used. You should remember what day it was.

but it never actually happened.

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're lying. I never sent you a link to watch a game on here and I've been using SportsSurge for many of years and never got that message. 

Your lying. 

You posted it on the main board of the  site in another thread some time ago.

I comented on it in whatever thread it was at the time.

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Your lying. 

You posted it on the main board of the  site in another thread some time ago.

I comented on it in whatever thread it was at the time.

I never posted a stream on a main board. I would've been banned. 

Quote me on it. You should remember the exact game. It never happened.

This is just another way of swinging @ me (like you always do).

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I never posted a stream on a main board. I would've been banned. 

Quote me on it. You should remember the exact game. It never happened.

This is just another way of swinging @ me (like you always do).

You are so weird. 

I seldon quote you, almost never bother to read your posts, and could care less about you.

At times I laugh at your inadvertently funny posts.  There is no global conspiracy against you by Jets' fans as you repeatedly state.

GO AWAY.   LOL

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

You are so weird. 

I seldon quote you, almost never bother to read your posts, and could care less about you.

At times I laugh at your inadvertently funny posts.  There is no global conspiracy against you by Jets' fans as you repeatedly state.

GO AWAY.   LOL

Well I've provided over 30 posters with links to the game tonight who've inboxes me for them and they'll appreciate me afterwards so that's what matters to me. Making sure my fan base doesn't miss out on Zach Wilson's first game. 

And so so everyone on JN knows? The streams I've shared through PM?

They were created by the guys who used to run the Reddit page for sports streams so they’re clean. 

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well I've provided over 30 posters with links to the game tonight who've inboxes me for them and they'll appreciate me afterwards so that's what matters to me. Making sure my fan base doesn't miss out on Zach Wilson's first game. 

They were created by the guys who used to run the Reddit page for sports streams so they’re clean. 

Pm me the link to the site ?!

59 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Until November 2022 when they are sunsetting the whole company and shutting down the servers.  Sucks. 

SAR I

Yup, mine lost sound awhile back (which isn’t really that bad , I don’t need someone telling me something I can see)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Making sure my fan base

Your fan base.  lol

laugh-emoji.gif

46 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yep, I'm out of market.

Much rather spend the $100 for a great feed, and other comps, then buy a new computer.  :) 

Perfect, thanks. I ask because last night I went into game pass and I was able to see the Bills game however there was another game, Titans I think, and it would not let me watch it even though it was in progress. I’m vacationing in NE at present. 

SAR I

9 minutes ago, Snook said:

Yup, mine lost sound awhile back (which isn’t really that bad , I don’t need someone telling me something I can see)

I use a web browser on my laptop to connect to the slingbox and then I cast it to my TV.  Looks great.  1080p. 

SAR I