Will this become the Great Halloween Massacre of 2021? Predictions for Jets-Bengals

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

37-13 bengals, 27-3 at half and they will take the foot off the pedal 2nd half.

Yeah they’ll def take foot off pedal although I wish no team would again let Jets. Embarrassment is the only thing that works on Woody.

23 hours ago, Dcat said:

Chase, Uzomah, and Higgins will all score TDs against Saleh's weak defense.   Burrows 350+ yards.

31 - 6

With Corey Davis likely out, I'll change this since Jets may get next to zero 1st downs.

Bengals 37
NY Jets    3

Best case scenario is the Bengals riding way too high after crushing their divisional nemesis and taking an angry Jets team for granted.

Is that my prediction? No, it’s not. I might be a little more optimistic if Zach or a capable backup was available, but even then… 

4 minutes ago, slats said:

Best case scenario is the Bengals riding way too high after crushing their divisional nemesis and taking an angry Jets team for granted.

Is that my prediction? No, it’s not. I might be a little more optimistic if Zach or a capable backup was available, but even then… 

So your prediction is 

On 10/27/2021 at 3:51 PM, jetstream23 said:

There's always the possibility that just when the Jets feel like they're at their lowest, lose a QB to injury, just gave up 54 points, etc. and are about to face a vastly improved team that they get off the mat and surprise us by competing well or even winning.  This just doesn't seem like one of those times.

I think that even with the possible returns of Mosley and Davis the Jets could once again give up a boatload of points.  Why?  Because this will be by far the biggest test for our secondary this season.  The Bengals are no joke and guys like J. Chase, T. Higgins, Boyd, etc. could literally run circles around the Jets pass D.  The Jets have been fairly lucky that when they faced potentially dangerous passing attacks the other teams were missing their best players (Tenn without both Julio Jones, AJ Brown AND Atlanta without Ridley and Gage).  Unfortunately, I see the Bengals hanging something like 30+ on the Jets again..... and it could be worse if the Jets can't maintain any kind of possession and run the clock by being minimally competent on O.

Prediction:

Bengals 37

Jets 13

Yeah

no

• Upvote 1