Happy birthday to the one, the only…The Crusher and Greeniemeenie.

T0mShane

1 minute ago, greeniemeanie said:

Hey Tom! Thanks for the mention. I stopped posting when I started doing work for the NFL. It was a fun gig, as I was on the sidelines for every Jets home game from 2016 until the end of last year. Luckily, I stopped doing that last season. The drive from LI was killing me. Anyhow, this season has been rough, so I've stayed quiet. 

I'll start posting again soon.

Thanks again!

And Happy New Year!

Happy Birthday  homeboy!! 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, greeniemeanie said:

Happy Birthday Crusher! All these years, and I never knew we shared a birthday! The love for food I knew about... ?

Come beck later to our birthday thread. I’m going to my all time favorite of all time all you can eat seafood boil bag restaurant! Gonna be epic. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Come beck later to our birthday thread. I’m going to my all time favorite of all time all you can eat seafood boil bag restaurant! Gonna be epic. 

That sounds wonderful! I'm hitting a Steakhouse out here on the Island that I've been wanting to go to for months, now. Get this, they have this thing called a porterhouse for 2. For 2? Hahahaha! BTW, I'm 6'10" tall and 280 pounds. So, the "for 2" thing makes me laugh. I can eat. Lol

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, greeniemeanie said:

That sounds wonderful! I'm hitting a Steakhouse out here on the Island that I've been wanting to go to for months, now. Get this, they have this thing called a porterhouse for 2. For 2? Hahahaha! BTW, I'm 6'10" tall and 280 pounds. So, the "for 2" thing makes me laugh. I can eat. Lol

6’10” 280 pounds? Wut? You from a third world  country? I’d eat 3 of those. I’m 5’7”. 280 was my playing weight.*

* middle school red rover   squad. 

• Haha 3