• 49ers
    • Packers
  3. 3. LA vs Tampa Bay?

• Rams
    • Buccaneers
  4. 4. Buffalo vs. KC?

• Bills
    • Chiefs
  5. 5. BONUS QUESTION: Which team wins by the most amount of points?

• Bengals
    • Titans
    • 49ers
    • Packers
    • Rams
    • Buccaneers
    • Bills
    • Chiefs

Packers-49ers is really the only one I can see in which one team seems much better than the other team, so I picked the Packers to win by the most. That said, the Packers have had trouble with them, but beat them in the regular season.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The 'Lose to the Jets bowl' Tennessee and Cincy

Oh man, I forgot about that. lol

I'm going to spend the next two days asking every person I know, "So the Bengals vs. Titans playoff game, which team that lost to the Jets do you think makes it to the AFC Championship Game?" :D

• Haha 2

Bengals/Titans -- I feel like the trendy pick is to bet on Burrow but I think the Titans will will be well rested and well prepared. A healthy Derrick Henry and AJ Brown makes them look a lot different. I think they handle business and run the ball down the Bengals throats.

9ers/Packers -- 9ers have had the Packers number and this physical matchup is not what you wanted if you're the Packers. Still, I have a hard time seeing Rodgers lose his first playoff game at home.

Bucs/Rams -- I see no reason to bet on Matt Stafford on the road when I can take Tom Brady at home. This one has a chance to be lopsided, IMO, huge test for the Rams. Everyone was talking about how Matt Stafford had to win last week, which was probably true. But this week is really the more "legacy defining" one. I suspect the winner of this game goes to the Super Bowl as I'm not fully sold on the Packers.

Chiefs/Bills -- Game of the weekend. Easily the two best teams in the AFC and IMO they might actually be the two best teams in the NFL. Winner goes to the Super Bowl. I'll take the Chiefs because I feel like Josh Allen is inconsistent and I'd rather bet on Mahomes but I think if they play their best game (massive caveat there) the Bills are the best team in the NFL and will win.

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Oh man, I forgot about that. lol

I'm going to spend the next two days asking every person I know, "So the Bengals vs. Titans playoff game, which team that lost to the Jets do you think makes it to the AFC Championship Game?" :D

And Tampa should have been our bitches too, if not for that crazy QB sneak debacle. Go Rams.

Titans over Bengals. 

King Henry is coming back y’all. He’s ready to bring the thunder. 

Packers over 49ers

The Pack just seem Super Bowl bound to me. 

Rams over Bucs

The rams have more weapons and possibly a better D. They have been very up and down this season. This one is a tossup. 

Bills over Chiefs

The Bills just seem like a postseason team to me. They have experience as a team now and have one of the best Ds in the league. The Chiefs don’t seem like their former dominant selves this year.