Show Your Mock 2022 (All JN Mock Drafts Merged)

• 5 weeks later...

Admittedly, if they don't go to Notre Dame I don't know a whole lot about these players but

I loaded up at pass rushers, added a weapon at TE, and took the supposedly perfect zone scheme fit at Center.

1494429004_ScreenShot2021-06-06at1_38_03PM.png.4bd35d493d9f2371f1cabac41aaee9b1.png

If they add Moses this line will be complete with depth everywhere.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Admittedly, if they don't go to Notre Dame I don't know a whole lot about these players

I absolutely love your RB Kyren Williams. 

Isaiah Spiller and Breece Hall are getting all the RB hype and love (rightfully so) but it's ND's Kyren Williams who will become the #1 drafted RB come 2022's NFL draft. 

He's one of my top 10 players who I'm most looking forward to heading into 2021's NCAA season. 

(Kyle Hamilton plays like an animal). 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed, but the other Drake at USC, Drake London, is a different story.   He’s looking really nice this year.  Some crazy physical attributes.  

Inconsistent hands are the ultimate buzzkill. I’ve ended up super invested in Burks. But the 2 Ohio State kids + London + Burks make up the entirety of the high end WR group and I don’t know if I love any of them.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Inconsistent hands are the ultimate buzzkill. I’ve ended up super invested in Burks. But the 2 Ohio State kids + London + Burks make up the entirety of the high end WR group and I don’t know if I love any of them.

This WR class definitely lacks the elite prospects.   I’ve been watching Jahan Dotson from Penn State, he’s an interesting kid, has some versatility and may be a nice fit for the system.  Iowa will be a good test for him this weekend.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

This WR class definitely lacks the elite prospects.   I’ve been watching Jahan Dotson from Penn State, he’s an interesting kid, has some versatility and may be a nice fit for the system.  Iowa will be a good test for him this weekend.  

Jalen Tolbert out of South Alabama is an interesting traits guy. Although, small school traits guys scream “Wait! Let @Paradis tell you how to feel” 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Jalen Tolbert out of South Alabama is an interesting traits guy. Although, small school traits guys scream “Wait! Let @Paradis tell you how to feel” 

ouch. that's a bad look for me... i'm not self-righteous, am i? Gosh i hope not.

I think i'm the only guy in Canada to have a few pieces of South Alabama Jaguar gear/clothing. Actually that's not true - Brandon Bridge aka "Air Canada" was the QB that triggered the soft spot and i'm sure his people in ontario have lots of Jag gear. 

Anyway, yes. @Chrebetfan80 and I were just discussing Tolbert. He's a real deal. Nothing came of Jamarius Way a couple years ago, but i think Tolbert will give Everett a run for this money in the "highest draft selection" in SA history. I'm in the NCAA fantasy league and drew SEC/Sunbelt, so i've watch more of that G5 conference than i care to admit.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Paradis said:

ouch. that's a bad look for me... i'm not self-righteous, am i? Gosh i hope not.

I think i'm the only guy in Canada to have a few pieces of South Alabama Jaguar gear/clothing. Actually that's not true - Brandon Bridge aka "Air Canada" was the QB that triggered the soft spot and i'm sure his people in ontario have lots of Jag gear. 

Anyway, yes. @Chrebetfan80 and I were just discussing Tolbert. He's a real deal. Nothing came of Jamarius Way a couple years ago, but i think Tolbert will give Everett a run for this money in the "highest draft selection" in SA history. I'm in the NCAA fantasy league and drew SEC/Sunbelt, so i've watch more of that G5 conference than i care to admit.

Nah, I just know that while I’ve only begun to look at prospects you probably have more and better than I do. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Deep dive on tolbert will be coming once my season is over.  I have too much of my own film to watch right now lol 

But  @Paradis is right, @kdels62 Tolbert is the real deal.  He's fluid, snatches the ball out of the air, and a big strong guy.  Im predicting the more I watch the more I'll like too, I've only seen a little film one of my guys sent me and i came away impressed right away.  Once we get past Thanksgiving I'll have more time to get involved in the scouting community. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

This is a timely convo, as I said, @Chrebetfan80 were riffing on the same topic. I was ho-hum on last years class after those top 5/6 guys... not sure yet this class is much different.

Olave, Dotson - they make clutch/explosive plays... but NFL wise, need to look closer. I've kind of fallen out of love with Justyn Ross.... Right now, Tolbert, London and Burks stand out. They're all big tall ball-artists, so... well, you know me. I kind of doubt Pickens declares, but depends on the voices on his shoulders. Ohio St's Wilson keeps climbing up lists., I expect A. Smith (TAMU) will be a draft darling to some, being interesting hybrid guy... (but is he good enough at any one thing)

I'll tell you one name that hasn't sat on any top 5 lists (yet) but I promise you, it will -- Dontario Drummond, Ole Miss. Chrebetfan brought him up too, and its actually shocking that he's barely on the radar given his production and the offense he plays on. That is a MAN playing receiver....he has it all. AJ Brown style of play. 

And yes for the record he is on my college fantasy team too ;)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Paradis said:

This is a timely convo, as I said, @Chrebetfan80 were riffing on the same topic. I was ho-hum on last years class after those top 5/6 guys... not sure yet this class is much different.

Olave, Dotson - they make clutch/explosive plays... but NFL wise, need to look closer. I've kind of fallen out of love with Justyn Ross.... Right now, Tolbert, London and Burks stand out. They're all big tall ball-artists, so... well, you know me. I kind of doubt Pickens declares, but depends on the voices on his shoulders. Ohio St's Wilson keeps climbing up lists., I expect A. Smith (TAMU) will be a draft darling to some, being interesting hybrid guy... (but is he good enough at any one thing)

I'll tell you one name that hasn't sat on any top 5 lists (yet) but I promise you, it will -- Dontario Drummond, Ole Miss. Chrebetfan brought him up too, and its actually shocking that he's barely on the radar given his production and the offense he plays on. That is a MAN playing receiver....he has it all. AJ Brown style of play. 

And yes for the record he is on my college fantasy team too ;)

Tony Elliot has totally FUBAR’d the Clemson offense this year.  A lot falls on DJU, but Elliot is making some head scratching decisions.  Moving J. Ross into the slot has been a disaster, plus I think his injury has made him apprehensive about getting hit.  They need to move back out to the boundary and let him do his thing, having him run shallow crosses and curls in the slot isn’t maximizing his abilities.  

I remember hearing about Drummond coming out of JUCO where he destroyed that level of competition.  I think he was a really good basketball player as well.   

• Upvote 1