Jump to content

Joe Flacco


Titan24
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I'm offline for a few hours, and in that time the Jets manage to blow the season and lose the franchise QB.

Same old Jets.  What a bad joke.

You jinxed us! This was our SB year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Warfish said:

I'm offline for a few hours, and in that time the Jets manage to blow the season and lose the franchise QB.

Same old Jets.  What a bad joke.

It’s amazing how it never changes 

it’s an extremely bad franchise with extremely bad luck.

incompetence mixed with some weird voodoo curse 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Flacco is sheer and utter garbage, has ZERO mobility and in the 7 games he has been involved with for the jets he is 0-7.

Flacco plays all year and we can draft a new QB with a top 3 pick/

Flacco will get us "respectable losses".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joe Flacco is a backup qb at this stage of his career.  You CANNOT go into the season with the intention of starting Joe Flacco for 17 games.  Joe Flacco very well might not want to try to play through a 17 game season.

Joe Flacco's job description is to mentor zach wilson and fill in for a few games if zach get a minor injury.  Nowhere in his description does it say he should start 17 games.

Its garrapolo time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Joe Flacco is a backup qb at this stage of his career.  You CANNOT go into the season with the intention of starting Joe Flacco for 17 games.  Joe Flacco very well might not want to try to play through a 17 game season.

Joe Flacco's job description is to mentor zach wilson and fill in for a few games if zach get a minor injury.  Nowhere in his description does it say he should start 17 games.

Its garrapolo time.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/25/joe-flacco-says-his-main-job-is-to-play-football-not-mentor-jalen-hurts/#:~:text=Flacco told reporters today that,of the Delaware News Journal.

Flacco told reporters today that while he'd like to think he and Hurts can make each other better, he was brought in to play football, not to serve as a mentor. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Flacco doesn’t get killed behind the OLine - he is a statue - he can make all the necessary throws in this WCO of shallow cross routes, slants, dump offs to the flat, the out route, TE down the seam, and at this stage of his career, the occasional bomb attempt to Wilson. 
 

Flacco won’t be asked to do much except place the ball in a catchable area for his playmakers and hand off to Hall. 
 

It’s the defense that will cost us games at this rate from what we’ve seen this far and all of last year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

If Flacco doesn’t get killed behind the OLine - he is a statue - he can make all the necessary throws in this WCO of shallow cross routes, slants, dump offs to the flat, the out route, TE down the seam, and at this stage of his career, the occasional bomb attempt to Wilson. 
 

Flacco won’t be asked to do much except place the ball in a catchable area for his playmakers and hand off to Hall. 
 

It’s the defense that will cost us games at this rate from what we’ve seen this far and all of last year 

We can lose with dignity!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...