Jump to content

Mike White bandwagon thread


Blackout
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

I'm in, but it would be more like, ABZ, anyone but Zach.

Good enough.  Welcome aboard.

 

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

Mike white ******* stinks

If Mike White is a garbage can of stink then Zach Wilson is a landfill of stink.  Way worse than MW would be. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holy sh*t the next 7 games are going to be brutal around here, but these are the people that were furious after a win after all lol  

cheaters have a top 3 defense.   The last time we saw Mike white he was so demoralized he looked like he was going to cry or piss himself 
 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

What’s sexier, the quick check downs , the 1-3 record, the 5 TDs vs 8 picks , or the 75 rating ?

and don’t forget the bills game doesn’t count because they are good 

The fact that he can complete a pass is a big win... 

It's all it'll take in this offense... Just keep moving the balls. I'd be thrilled today if Zach could complete a 5-7 yard pass regularly. Today he missed on most of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Larz said:

Holy sh*t the next 7 games are going to be brutal around here, but these are the people that were furious after a win after all lol  

cheaters have a top 3 defense.   The last time we saw Mike white he was so demoralized he looked like he was going to cry or piss himself 
 

 

 

All he had to do was lead two field goal drives today and he blew it.  The late touchdown would've never happened if Zach did his job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, xJayce said:

The fact that he can complete a pass is a big win... 

It's all it'll take in this offense... Just keep moving the balls. I'd be thrilled today if Zach could complete a 5-7 yard pass regularly. Today he missed on most of them.

Zach Wilson looks horrible against a great defense-   “ kill it with fire ! “

Mike white looks horrible against a great defense.  . -“ doesn’t count “

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Larz said:

Zach Wilson looks horrible against a great defense-   “ kill it with fire ! “

Mike white looks horrible against a great defense.  . -“ doesn’t count “

I don't remember saying anything of the sorts about Mike White. What I'm saying is that Zach has demonstrated, over 18 or so games, that he's inconsistent, can't read the field, can't hit open receivers. At this point, if adjustments are not made, the team is done for the seasons.

Do you also suggest that the offense has not improved since last year? Asking as Zach has had the opportunity to play with much more talent than MW has... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Larz said:

What’s sexier, the quick check downs , the 1-3 record, the 5 TDs vs 8 picks , or the 75 rating ?

and don’t forget the bills game doesn’t count because they are good 

I've been thinking about this, sexier is having an offense move the ball. At least a bit... Maybe even into the red zone once in a while. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, xJayce said:

I've been thinking about this, sexier is having an offense move the ball. At least a bit... Maybe even into the red zone once in a while. 

Well sure but where is the evidence that white is better?  The bill’s humiliated him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we bench Zach, it's going to send a message that the team doesn't believe in him.  That would destroy his confidence.  I think the only time you make that move is when you're genuinely ready to move on from him.  I don't think the Jets are at that point.  And even as a Mike White supporter, I'm not at that point either.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

What's the use we're dealing with the only player in all of the league who has no fear of losing his job. He will continue to stink up the field and this idiot head coach won't do a SINGLE THING ABOUT IT. Has anyone  ever seen Saleh say one word to him after his countless F-ups? 

He was quoted as saying that benching Zach was the furthest thing from his mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Well sure but where is the evidence that white is better?  The bill’s humiliated him. 

If your bar is one bad game, then Zach should have benched already, and bring in Strev.

It's not a question of "white is better", it's a question of "Zach is not getting the job done, next man up".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...