**Week 10 NFL games**

Dcat

Don’t blame the refs. The Viking DC shouldn’t be allowed on the plane tonight. In fact the entire CS are morons. You have a TO left. Challenge that catch or PLAY FREAKING DEFENSE!!!!

You can’t challenge within 2 minutes, has to come from the booth. Yes, the Vikings could of used the TO and forced the refs to look at it. But I think they used the TO on the previous play

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Completely disagree, up by 2, 40 seconds Vikings get the ball with TO and a field goal beats you

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Don’t know about that. Even if Allen handled that snap, it would have been a safety anyway. Not having a TO was paramount. 

the Bills needed an Officials gift or two to even tie it up.  I would have trusted my D

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Don’t blame the refs. The Viking DC shouldn’t be allowed on the plane tonight. In fact the entire CS are morons. You have a TO left. Challenge that catch or PLAY FREAKING DEFENSE!!!!

I don’t think they did…they were forced to take an injury TO inside 2 minutes IIRC