2023 NY Jets Ticket Price Increase

Maxman

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Saw my invoice in my account for next year. Parking (Platinum) seems to be $45 per game now. My game tickets went up about 10% as well, lower level end zone.

Anyone else see an increase?

Got to pay for Mike White's Russell Wilson like contract some how!

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

Haven't seen the invoice yet, but I was talking to a ticket rep (about a potential upgrade) earlier in the week, and she casually mentioned that price increases were happening basically across the board.  Not surprising, I guess.  Prices have been flat a few years, and now the team is finally decent.  Plus, economic factors etc.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Saw my invoice in my account for next year. Parking (Platinum) seems to be $45 per game now. My game tickets went up about 10% as well, lower level end zone.

Anyone else see an increase?

They have an extra regular season home game next year maybe with flex pricing this cause an increase.  Just thinking out loud.

My 4 lower level end zone seats and two Platinum parking passes:

2022:  $5,604

2023:  $6,304

Just added the two other seats this season. It was nice having the ability to bring my two other kids or friends. But damn that is pretty pricey, might be time to go back to two seats.

Apparently it is a 6 month payoff, starting in February 2023. Last year it was 9 months and before that it was 12 months. The Jets are blaming ticketmaster for the shortened payment plan since you can't "manage" tickets online until they are paid off.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

They have an extra regular season home game next year maybe with flex pricing this cause an increase.  Just thinking out loud.

I don't think that factors in. They did the flex pricing based on the total # of games (10) which stays the same every year. Technically you get more value in the 9 regular season home game years, but the total price is the same.

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I don't think that factors in. They did the flex pricing based on the total # of games (10) which stays the same every year. Technically you get more value in the 9 regular season home game years, but the total price is the same.

Based on what my rep told me earlier in the week, they are in fact saying that the 9th home game is responsible for part of the annual price increase.

What section are you in?

Well.. on one hand they haven't raised the ticket prices in awhile, but on the other they've sucked so hard for so long.

10% feels a little steep, especially considering the second market value of the tickets. But maybe a few more wins and a possible playoff run will bring back demand. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Well.. on one hand they haven't raised the ticket prices in awhile, but on the other they've sucked so hard for so long.

10% feels a little steep, especially considering the second market value of the tickets. But maybe a few more wins and a possible playoff run will bring back demand. 

Everything these days is going up in price.  This is just another thing.

22 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Based on what my rep told me earlier in the week, they are in fact saying that the 9th home game is responsible for part of the annual price increase.

What section are you in?

Lower level end zone.

The JetNation legal team prohibits me from releasing the section due to security reasons lol.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

What section are you in?

It doesn't add up to me.  Think about it before the flexible pricing:

• A $100 ticket cost $1,000 for the season. 10 games, 8 regular, 2 preseason

After the flexible pricing, it was still $1,000.

• Preseason games are now $50 or $45 and the regular season games are now $120.

I am making those #s up but they blended it all together.

So now the prices are up and they are saying it is due to the 9th home game, does that mean next year with 8 home games the prices go down?

The answer to that is no.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So now the prices are up and they are saying it is due to the 9th home game, does that mean next year with 8 home games the prices go down?

The answer to that is no.

If you ask your ticket rep that question, I expect the conversation will go something like this:

47 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

They raised the price of my seats by 10% last year.   This year 18%.  I sit upper deck end zone so it’s not as big of a dollar amount but still ridiculous.  2021 9 regular season home games cost me $500.  2022 8 regular season home games cost me $550.   2023 9 games will cost me $650.