Looks like Geno will have Lockett

Dcat

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Seattle Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett (hand) was spotted catching passes in practice on Wednesday, Dec. 28, and is on track to play in Week 17. "He looked great, throwing and catching," head coach Pete Carroll said.

Why would Lockett be throwing? And why care if he looked good doing it?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Jets D needs to make it a chippy game with plenty of trash talk. Geno is like a bull seeing a flutter of red. Whenever anyone asks him about Rex even to this day he goes off on a 3 minute rant 
There is a lot to blind him with .. bring up his 6 int game as QB1, or his glass jaw, or his sack total.as a jet, or his w/l record as a jet, or his TD/int rating as a jet, or Rex

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

There is a lot to blind him with .. bring up his 6 int game as QB1, or his glass jaw, or his sack total.as a jet, or his w/l record as a jet, or his TD/int rating as a jet, or Rex

Yeah I think relatively easy to get in his head… especially for Jets…

Peter is going to have his team ready to play.  They’re driving to the playoffs so anything is possible. The jets need to get to geno early and often and they need to score points.
My guess is we will know the outcome of this game mid way through the first quarter.

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

My guess is we will know the outcome of this game mid way through the first quarter.

Agreed, after White drives us down for the opening score to Garrett after a Geno int, we might have a sense of light at the end of the tunnel.

• Upvote 1