Saturday games.

Larz

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Hope woody is watching. Listenring to these guys talk about how the jaguars Turned it all around with a zinger of “that’s how fast It can be turned around in this league”

Woody is like “ I was told this takes 5 years!”

We could have had Mahommes, meaningless win and we lost on Trevor.  Jets way!!!!!

The prolific offenses are usually beautiful synergy between coach and QB. The GM then builds the offense from the line out. Get a weapon and you’re cooking. 

Mahomes sat a year and has Reid. If he comes here we complain that all he does is run around and play hero ball but he’s still not in the playoffs lol

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Raiders should send Adams down to Australia to learn to take some marks from Aussie rules players. Let a touchdown slip through his fingers.

God, I can’t wait for the new AFL season. It’s already been too long. Where abouts in Oz are you?

58 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

KC totally rebuilt their oline from being very shoddy in their super bowl loss to tampa to being one of the best in the league in about two years.

Your move joe douglas.

Free agency is a lot easier when you are a perennial SB conntender with one of the best young QBs in the game.  JD still needs to find a way to get it done, but FA is usually about the rich getting richer while bottom feeders like us overpay for middling talent.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol that's hilarious. I was wondering wtf you were talking about.

Reminds me of a Prairie Home Companion skit where the wife taped the previous year’s game of the lions and played it before thanksgiving dinner to not interrupt dinner, and the husband watched and never knew the difference 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Reminds me of a Prairie Home Companion skit where the wife taped the previous year’s game of the lions and played it before thanksgiving dinner to not interrupt dinner, and the husband watched and never knew the difference 

I used to listen to that on NPR quite a bit…..

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sean Payton would be the one available guy I'd move on from Saleh on this year. I doubt he's interested in the Jets though.

He did list the Jets of 1 of 4 teams he would coach prior to the season starting.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TommyT said:

He did list the Jets of 1 of 4 teams he would coach prior to the season starting.

Jets have no QB but they have a lot of other pieces a coach would be happy with and then he can be the one to bring in a QB he likes.  Jets should be a desirable location these days.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TommyT said:

Maybe Sean Payton is the play here.

I don't know.  Wealthiest owner in the league wants to talk to Payton.  If he thinks RW still has something left, it is not going to be easy for Woody to beat what Denver might offer.

• Upvote 1