12th Wildcard weekend with no Jets

kevinc855

24 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

A place for those of you sad or bitter to let your emotions flow.

This year was such a kick in the nuts. Over 75 percent chase according to espn to make the playoffs after the bears game. We need to end this steak in 23

We need to end that streak but we're pretty far away from it right now without a solution at QB.  And who knows if TB12 ends up going to Miami. 

15 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Sad part is REX was thrilled with that pre season BS win.  Giants won a SB the year we won the Snoopy bowl. Fukk you REX you lazy POS.

And he got Sanchez hurt the following year in that stupid meaningless game

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, BP said:

20 years since the last home playoff game. I had a great time at this game and the Richie Anderson screen was coming right to me so I could see the whole play develop 

@kevinc855 look at how LOUD and PACKED it was lol huge difference from docile MetLife 

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We need to end that streak but we're pretty far away from it right now without a solution at QB.  And who knows if TB12 ends up going to Miami. 

did you watch tom brady play this year? time is finally catching up to him.....next year won't be any better

6 hours ago, BP said:

@kevinc855 look at how LOUD and PACKED it was lol huge difference from docile MetLife 

@kevinc855 I almost forgot, that Indy playoff game (which was a blowout) was the only time I ever remember seeing every fan in the stadium standing for the entire first half. You should have been there! Oh man it was LOUD and PACKED! 

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

A place for those of you sad or bitter to let your emotions flow.

This year was such a kick in the nuts. Over 75 percent chance according to espn to make the playoffs after the bears game. We need to end this steak in 23

The string will NOT end with Saleh at the helm.