Fangio to Miami

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Why do you blame Woody for everything and give JD and Saleh a pass?

Hiring John Idzik, but forcing him to keep Rex Ryan.

Hiring Mike Maccagnan, but forcing him to work with Todd Bowles, who he had no prior relationship with.

Involving Mike Maccagnan in choosing who Todd Bowles's successor would be, letting him run free agency and the draft that year, then firing him in May.

Firing Mike LaFleur during a lame duck year for Saleh and JD, making the open OC position toxic. Then forcing the OC to retain Rob Calabrese, making the position even more attractive.

Tell me, what is the common denominator in all of these idiotic moves?

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Hiring John Idzik, but forcing him to keep Rex Ryan.

Hiring Mike Maccagnan, but forcing him to work with Todd Bowles, who he had no prior relationship with.

Involving Mike Maccagnan in choosing who Todd Bowles's successor would be, letting him run free agency and the draft that year, then firing him in May.

Firing Mike LaFleur during a lame duck year for Saleh and JD, making the open OC position toxic. Then forcing the OC to retain Rob Calabrese, making the position even more attractive.

Tell me, what is the common denominator in all of these idiotic moves?

He’s the owner. It’s his toy, not yours. Keep banging your head against a wall though if it makes you feel better. 

Me? I’ll wonder why you want to give the actual “football guy” who wasted #1 picks on a bust QB and a fat LT who can’t get on the field a pass.

Just now, Green Ghost said:

He’s the owner. It’s his toy, not yours. Keep banging your head against a wall though if it makes you feel better. 

Me? I’ll wonder why you want to give the guy who wasted #1 picks on a bust QB and a fat LT who can’t get on the field a pass.

The names change, the results remain the same.

Woody is the problem.

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

If that’s how you feel, either accept losing, or find another team because he’s not going anywhere any time soon. 

Unfortunately you're right. Until he sells the team or dies (whichever comes first), the Jets will never amount to sh!t.