HOF Induction Ceremony! Who’s Going & Would Renting House Be Cheaper?

32EBoozer

53 minutes ago, undertow said:

If they schedule the Jets in the HOF game I think I'll make the trip....and I'll just get a room at the Marriot. lol

If Jets Twitter is “Undefeated “ ** then I think we get a petition started! Jets vs. Colts in Primetime. I guess it all depends if Indy gets a new coach.

Imagine Jets being selected for HOF game while also being aired on the show that follows teams during preseason starring new Jets Qb Aaron Rodgers? Imagine how ZW will be portrayed ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Already told the wife I’m going. Her sister lives 1 hour away so I guess I’d stay there. Would be fun getting a group of Jets fans doing an Airbnb rental near the stadium if Jets are chosen with AR at Qb!

@Kelly not invited!image.jpeg.0dfd704372c0ba498391b3d6f9ac315d.jpeg

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@GREENBEAN needs to turn this into a reality TV experience on his youtube channel

39 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Real Jets Fans of Canton lol not into these reality shows but this would be must see TV. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

wait, you want to share a house with a bunch of lunatics you don't know, who are also Jets fans??

Reminds me of the first time I went to a JN Tailgate.  Stayed Friday night with my in-laws a couple of days before the game.  My mother in law called my wife in a panic.  How could I be going to a game with a bunch of peope I never met.  She was afraid I was going to be abducted. 

Which got me to thinking, either she knows nothing about JN, or maybe she knows too much.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Has anyone ever gone to one of these? Do you need tickets to the enshrinement ceremony? 

I see packages that include hotel and hof game but don't mention ceremony which is the main thing...

You need tickets for the ceremony. I went when Curtis was inducted. Great time.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Reminds me of the first time I went to a JN Tailgate.  Stayed Friday night with my in-laws a couple of days before the game.  My mother in law called my wife in a panic.  How could I be going to a game with a bunch of peope I never met.  She was afraid I was going to be abducted. 

Which got me to thinking, either she knows nothing about JN, or maybe she knows too much.

There are threads on here about TomShanes penis, abduction would not end well!

• Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1

5 hours ago, undertow said:

If they schedule the Jets in the HOF game I think I'll make the trip....and I'll just get a room at the Marriot. lol

My GF is from Canton and her sister does promo for the event.  I have heard there isn't a hotel available for 25 miles in any direction.

Im going...  gonna stay at her sisters house.   Don't have tickets for the ceremony yet.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My GF is from Canton and her sister does promo for the event.  I have heard there isn't a hotel available for 25 miles in any direction.

Im going...  gonna stay at her sisters house.   Don't have tickets for the ceremony yet.

Is this because Jet fans have already booked every available nearby hotel?  Or are there just no hotels nearby to begin with?

46 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

So went to website...  $250 a ticket sound right?   Nothing else include, just the ceremony.

Here is what prices were like in 2020. Hopefully there will be multiple price points

Tickets for the enshrinement ceremony will go on sale on Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 10 a.m. ET, with prices ranging from $29 to $175.

image.thumb.png.2845af784aaad38cc805fa7becf8c72b.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is this because Jet fans have already booked every available nearby hotel?  Or are there just no hotels nearby to begin with?

Not sure...  I think it's like this every year, really can't speak to it. Ive been to Canton many times, lot's of hotels so its not really the boonies. But you csn see the Boonies from there. :)

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I would guess the NFL has blocks of rooms being held for inductees, teams, enshrinees, etc.  A lot of people coming to a realtively small city for the festivities.