Super Bowl Game Thread

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Never heard of him.

Never heard of him either.

And this is the first time I have ever heard seen or listened to Rihanna.  This broadcast is making me feel old, but somehow, also making me feel pretty good about it.

They’ve played AC/DC and Metallica at every NFL game I’ve attended over the last 35 years, yet they’ve never gotten them to do the SB halftime show.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the halftime shows are directed towards the women and the youngin’s who might as well be women.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

They’ve played AC/DC and Metallica at every NFL game I’ve attended over the last 35 years, yet they’ve never gotten them to do the SB halftime show.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the halftime shows are directed towards the women and the youngin’s who might as well be women.

Someone discriminates against G Unit.

Just now, Arsis said:

I wish rock didn't die.

There needs to be some big rock bands again.

Even if big popular rock groups ever made a comeback, you'd be hard-pressed to find one in a SB halftime show.  

I did greatly enjoy a lot of those shows back when they were a thing though.  

Frankly, I like that she actually sang - and didn’t dress like a shank. She just had a baby. Like her music or not, she’s a legend in her genre. 

There’s better things to complain about, like the entertainment level of the game itself. 

• Upvote 2