OT: March Madness discussion

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

This might be the greatest week in NJ history.  Between FDU, Princeton and Rodgers, it’s gotta be up there.  

If Bon Jovi announces a reuinion tour the state may explode like a supernova.

Sounds like you are Livin' on  prayer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

This second half by Auburn has got to be the worst 2nd half offensive performance that I have seen since Iowa State's second half yesterday.  Some great games here and there, but there alos have been some terrible performances in this tourney.

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

This second half by Auburn has got to be the worst 2nd half offensive performance that I have seen since Iowa State's second half yesterday.  Some great games here and there, but there alos have been some terrible performances in this tourney.

The quality of CBB is so much worse than that of 20 years ago. 

13 hours ago, PS17 said:

The quality of CBB is so much worse than that of 20 years ago. 

That was when you had guys staying for 3 years and developing their games. I used to love it when you had guys that stuck around until their senior year. Now you're lucky if you get a good recruit, they don't leave your program after 1 season for the NBA Draft or another program via the transfer portal.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Great game.  Glad KSU won just so we get to watch Markuis Nowell play again this weekend.  

I haven’t watched a lot of college ball this year, and my daughter’s been all over it. I told her this morning he’s the best player in the tournament, and she just texted me that I’m still the best judge of talent and coach she ever had. 

Smart kid. ?

• Upvote 1