OT: March Madness discussion

6 hours ago, Trotter said:

Impressive.

can I ask a favor?

can you take a look at the card at Santa Anita today and give me your thoughts?

I am not ashamed to ask for help

I don’t know sh*t about horses. I also didn’t watch one college basketball game before the tournament this year ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Good tournament this year. Man I’m so lucky that I was obsessed with hoops during the big east glory years. It’s still the best hoops out there but I knew at least the starting 5 on 40 teams from 83-87. I don’t know anything anymore lol

Aztecs getting up off the canvas.

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Good tournament this year. Man I’m so lucky that I was obsessed with hoops during the big east glory years. It’s still the best hoops out there but I knew at least the starting 5 on 40 teams from 83-87. I don’t know anything anymore lol

Those were the best of times, and we knew it. The rivalries were intense.

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Really impressed by SD State.  Not sure how the last 8 minutes will play out, but I thought Bama was going to win easily after the way they came out after half time.  Great job by the Aztecs to get back into it.

That TO they took when they were down 9 was pivotal.  I thought they were done but a 12-0 run since.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I’m  leaning the other way. If Miami can cover here, I might call it a night but I like the Long horns. Good luck, trot.

You as well

here is hoping all who partake in taking a chance make a few dollars tonight,

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

My daughter just texted me that this is the first time in 50 years neither Kentucky or Kansas made the Sweet 16.
Unreal.

Do you get any pleasure out of pointing out to your kids when they are wrong? 

2021 Tourney.  Kansas lost in the second round 2 years ago.  Kentucky did not make the Tourney that year.

• Haha 2