Congratulations

27 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

On getting Rodgers. I think he will do just great there with how great your defense is. Congratulations and Good luck this season. 

Sorry for your loss. I just want you to know I am here for you. I just need an address to drop off the casserole…Just a heads up, I will need the dish back, no need to wash it.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

On getting Rodgers. I think he will do just great there with how great your defense is. Congratulations and Good luck this season. 

What’s the sentiment in packers land? I’m sure you guys are happy with the return? Good luck with Love tho, you’ve had 30 years of HOF QB play 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thanks.  On an unrelated note, surely you guys aren't set with Jordan Love.  Any interest in a terrific looking west coast nice boy who makes amazing off platform throws in shorts and occasionally makes coitus with a Mom or 2?

We will see. He could be good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

What’s the sentiment in packers land? I’m sure you guys are happy with the return? Good luck with Love tho, you’ve had 30 years of HOF QB play 

Our fans have ADHD.  Focus immediately shifted to the draft

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TommyT said:

Sorry for your loss. I just want you to know I am here for you. I just need an address to drop off the casserole…Just a heads up, I will need the dish back, no need to wash it.

We shall see if we are a last place team without Rodgers or if Love turns out to be another Hall of famer.

31 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Sneaky backhanded compliment saying Rodgers will only do well because the defense is good?  I’m watching you!

3 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

We will see. He could be good.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure.  In that same span I could also lose the 55 pounds necessary to get down to my goal weight.  

1 minute ago, ptisme said:

Like you know.   I would be surprised if he was a flop.  I like what I’m seeing

My bad I thought he was talking about Zach Wilson in response to my post, lol.

Love could indeed be good.

34 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

You're a good man Packer12. I think you said in the other forum last season the Jets are your 1st AFC team. Welcome aboard! I hear the Jets are getting up to 6 prime time games this season....so you'll get to see a lot of your former #12. 

Good luck with the season!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

You're a good man Packer12. I think you said in the other forum last season the Jets are your 1st AFC team. Welcome aboard! I hear the Jets are getting up to 6 prime time games this season....so you'll get to see a lot of your former #12. 

Good luck with the season!

I actually thought about getting the nfl package to see all their games 

• Upvote 1

Going to be very tough though against the competition of Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Tua, Hebert, L Jackson and Lawrence. Rodgers is a great regular season QB that will lead the Jets to the playoffs more than likely and could get them to the AFC championship game but he is awful in the playoffs. Now that he has a good defense then maybe he can get over the hump.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, ptisme said:

I actually thought about getting the nfl package to see all their games 

I stream all my games while fishing on Lake Ontario! I might get Elon's Star Link for watercrafts this season just to be safe! Nothing worse than losing the signal at a crucial moment in the game...But anyhooo....enjoy the season! I think it will be one of our best yet.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Packers12 said:

Going to be very tough though against the competition of Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Tua, Hebert, L Jackson and Lawrence. Rodgers is a great regular season QB that will lead the Jets to the playoffs more than likely and could get them to the AFC championship game but he is awful in the playoffs. Now that he has a good defense then maybe he can get over the hump.

If we are worrying about Mahomes, Burrow, Lawrence and Jackson next year, it will mean we already succeeded with this trade.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Packers needed a ‘24 1st round pick as ammo to move up next year in a supposedly good QB draft.

I think they know Jordan Love ain’t the answer, and this deal gives them a nice opportunity to hedge their bets.

I actually think they are really high on him from what I’ve heard

Thanks buddy, appreciate it! And good luck with your new QB this year, I look forward to the Jets trading for him in about 15 years

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Packers12 said:

Congrats to your team.  Excellent trade made by your GM.  From the Jets' point of view, it was a trade we had to make but your GM really held his ground when he didn't really have any leverage, other than bluffing. 

According to Pat MacAfee, the idea was that they were going to invite him back as the backup to Jordan Love and pay him his full salary.  Why in the world would they do that when they could've gotten at least something in return for his last couple of years?!

You guys swapped #1's with us, got the better of our 2 #2's and you're going to get our #1 next year.

That's a ridiculously good trade for you guys, considering the complete lack of leverage.