Becton Health Watch 2023

On 7/17/2023 at 10:24 AM, GangGreened said:

No. That one was easy. If we polled the fans we would have ended up with Wirfs.

Thats an interesting take since my lying eyes are apparently evil and have mis informed me, the countless hours of draft coverage, articles and blogs of the top guys many they were all wrong. But you after the fact of course, are correct such an easy pick. How did they miss out and make such a blunder. Surely no worse that not taking Mahomes. I mean every one knew it was a better pick.

lol ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1
  • En Fuego 1

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Becton is in the best shape of his life.  He knows he needs to have a monster season to get a big deal next year.  If he does get hurt, it will not be because he is out of shape and overweight.  I am rooting for him.

Lets go big fella!!!!!!!!!!!

Root all you want. I’m rooting for him too.

But his knee is compromised.

It’s a matter of when, not if, it happens again 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The latest is that Becton has burned alot of bridges inside the building and the jets will look to trade him before the season starts..

This is quite a provocative, entirely unverified statement. Would you care to elaborate? 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, PepPep said:

Link

Cimini suggested as much in his podcast. 

I seriously doubt they trade him this season but all bets are off next season. A non exclusive tag and trade isn't out of the question. Trading him now is selling at lowest point when you actually need him. Would be a stupid move.

• Upvote 2

Thursday, July 20th. 10:30 AM PT. 

Projected Status: Starting Left Tackle

Weight: Looking Lean and Strong

Camp Reports: No duane brown anywhere, not on pup list and working with the two's because they are bringing him back slowly. Great first day for Mr. Becton and most importantly healthy  - one over hyped carter turnstile place reported.