#JetsCamp 7/26. Keep it going.

Larz

41 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

I hope everyone realizes that practice doesn't mean jack sh*t......Lawson is great in practice and then Meh in the real games.  Wilson looks great in practice but sucks in real games......lets all dial it back and not sound like the dumbest fan base in the NFL.

Perhaps, but I don't recall Zach ever looking "great" in practice or anywhere else for that matter.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Perhaps, but I don't recall Zach ever looking "great" in practice or anywhere else for that matter.

I remember him having a great practice at camp last year on his birthday (I think he was perfect - 11 for 11 or something, with multiple TD passes?).  I think his b-day is in early August, so watch out next week!!

2 minutes ago, shevys said:

Every time I've tuned in to training camp live, whenever they show Rodgers on screen he always seems to be coaching Zach up. I mean they could be talking about the weather but let's hope it's football...

He needs Zach to ask his Dad to come play left tackle. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Woody signing autographs? I'd draw myself up a 10 year, $100 million contract to be a consultant and have him autograph that. Confidence is high that he's dumb enough to do it.

he's made 2 pretty good trades in his life.

first being the fastest sperm and buying the Jets for a good price.

• Haha 3

"Tony Adams has got an unbelievable mental makeup to him. An undrafted free agent last year, he made it impossible to cut him. He does everything we ask of him. He's competing his tail off for that starting spot. He's definitely been showing up."- Robert Saleh

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I have to say:  of all the beat guys, Sabo is the best.  not talking about guys being "out of Bounce" or making a nice catch, but he gives very descriptive write ups that lets us know exactly what happened.

The “out of bounce” guy was actually very good, and a hard worker.

Optos just didn’t like what he was reporting or that he was a Miami fan. He gave us a lot more effort and info than the rest of the beat. It was more important to them to make fun of him not spell checking.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

I hope everyone realizes that practice doesn't mean jack sh*t......Lawson is great in practice and then Meh in the real games.  Wilson looks great in practice but sucks in real games......lets all dial it back and not sound like the dumbest fan base in the NFL.

Debbie, I'm definitely crossing you off any invitation to parties or any potentially joyful events.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

I hope everyone realizes that practice doesn't mean jack sh*t......Lawson is great in practice and then Meh in the real games.  Wilson looks great in practice but sucks in real games......let’s all dial it back and not sound like the dumbest fan base in the NFL.

He’s never gotten these reviews in camp. He has clearly improved. I’m going with Sabo on this.  Sorry 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3