Sean Payton taking shots at Hackett and Jets

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

If Rodgers can squeeze out a bit more motivation than usual for a particular game..I would think week 5 in Denver would be one of those.
Yes..they are all big.  This one just became very personal ..given his affection for Hack

Plus we beat them with Zach Wilson at QB  when Hackett was their HC.  If we can't beat that team with Rodgers and Hackett it will be embarrassing? 

he is right about Hackett. and i see here that we all agree nobody wanted him without Rodgers.

so just remember the next time we have a poll about firing Saleh for X, Y or Z i can say with almost certainty that Rodgers will want his buddy Hackett as the next HC of the NYJ. and Rodgers will get him.

so if we dont make the playoffs and you call for Salehs firing just remember your calling for Hackett to be the HC.

i rather stick with Saleh for one more year than have Hackett as HC.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Facts said:

Except Hackett wasn't the reason Rodgers succeeded (from a coaching standpoint). LaFleur was.

We didn't bring in LaFleur.

We brought in the guy that handed LaFleur coffee.

Geez, someone entering my territory of being the most hated poster in Jet Nation. (FWIW - Aaron Rodgers would not be here if Hackett wasn’t here. Just “facts”)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Imagine Belichick, Reid, Shula, ever saying that crap? It's pathetic.

Belichick, who when the Jets hired him as their HC for a season to wait for Parcells deal to clear up all Jets fans were up in arms over Belichick being the HC for a year and then after Parcells stepped down.  I remember Benigno ranting about the pain.

What crap anyway?  Guess you missed or ignored the part where Saleh said Payton earned the right to say whatever he wants but he doesn’t agree.  Only your ass it twisted over those comments

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Imagine Belichick, Reid, Shula, ever saying that crap? It's pathetic.

Shula, who has said repeatedly that he still can’t believe the Jets beat his Colts team in 1969 and will always hate that team?  He’s the one who wouldn’t say anything close to the nonsense you’re offended by?  Belichick who was misunderstood or whatever BS he spewed after getting caught?

• Upvote 1