The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Great performance by the D.  ZW is not good at all, but he did put up 10 points in the 4th quarter despite the very conservative game calling they gave him, and a very leaky OL. 

We got killed by a couple of punt return TDs last year, so we DESERVE THIS!

Easy to blame Saleh and Hackett for being so conservative but Wilson is limited and mistake prone. He played the odds and at least got to OT in a really tough situation. D did the job if they understandably tired late..

Focus of offense should be 1/2 punch of Hall and Garrett Wilson. Regroup the OL and get the ball to those 2 , a lot. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yeah I’m gonna enjoy this one tonight but I’ll refer to my post from last season when Wilson was 5-0.  He sucks and we won’t win with him no matter how good the D is.

Yep.. Hall is back, but this OL can’t bulldoze the D when they know the run is coming, like we did in 09/10 with sanchez

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Would't have mattered either; even with 10 yard penalty they would have been in FG rage, but I am not sure it was even a whip - he dove - got the player out of position and as falling - ran right into his leg - those jokers should be thanking the Jets for giving ESPN one of the best MNF games in recent history...

I don’t think it was a trip or whip. It was a great block, and you have to give Gipson huge credit for the sense, in the moment, to pause and allow his blocker to take that bitch out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Achilles. Brutal just brutal. No way he retires. He's not a quitter.

I think that dream is over.  We keep our #1 pick next year.  I assume they go with ZW as the starter for the season and probably bring back Flacco.  The more things change...