Jets - Patriots Tailgate on Sunday

Maxman

Just want to say thanks to everyone that signed up for the Group outing on Sunday. We still have one game ticket left with the group if anyone is interested. I know things got messed up a bit because the date got changed but we will have a great time. If anyone wants Jets \ Eagles tickets we are doing another tailgate for that game.

Anyhow on to the fun stuff. There will be over 50 of us there on Sunday.  We upgraded the menu a bit and have a surprise that will be happening during the tailgate.  For now I can say that @De-Jet-Erate/Duanewill be in attendance. He is our head chef and has a great menu planned. For those that don't know, Duane owns the Henry P Robeson house and you should check them out if you ever find yourself in PA:  https://www.thehenryprobesonhouse.com/

For the game on Sunday, the menu looks like this:

• Roastbeef
  • Pulled ham
  • Ribs
  • Skewers
  • Hamburgers
  • Hot Dogs
  • Sides, chips and snacks
  • The coolers will be stocked and cold with beer, white claws, soda and water

The parking lot opens at 8am that is when we will start setting up. By 9am we will have food ready to go. 

One thing, and this is important, we are heading into the game NO LATER THAN Noon. I say that because that means we have to start packing up at like 11:45am or so. Please get there before that to make sure you have enough time to eat and participate in the festivites.

I will let anyone who is going self identity. In case they want to remain anonymous.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The post game tailgate will be all of you sitting around finishing the food and drinks while contributing to the Defcon 4 thread from your phones.  Cant wait to see you there!

Seriously knock it off with this crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

On 9/22/2023 at 6:41 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

The post game tailgate will be all of you sitting around finishing the food and drinks while contributing to the Defcon 4 thread from your phones.  Cant wait to see you there!

On 9/22/2023 at 7:03 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

Will you be there? 

On 9/22/2023 at 7:08 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

No.  Im im Delray Beach, FL.  Ill be up for the black friday game but honestly, might give my ticket away.  Ive been to too many games where were 3-7.  Done w/ that sh!t.

O captain, my captain. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, freestater said:

Great great tailgate! It was so great meeting @Maxman @Lith @Creepy Lurker (& Mrs. Lurker) @Mogglez @BP @Alka @Jet Nutand the rest. You guys and gals are the best. Thanks for making me and my friend Bill feel very welcome. 

And @De-Jet-Erate/Duane...those roast beef sandwiches were incredible! 

Nice meeting you dude. Like usual, the tailgate was the best part of the day

• Upvote 3

I hope all of you had a good time before the game. 

If it makes you feel any better I sat through a monsoon at Foxboro in 1993 when the Jets beat the Pats 6-0. Washed up Ronnie Lott forced a fumble on the 5 yard line late in the 4th qtr to deny the Pats.

20 minutes ago, Gainzo said:

I hope all of you had a good time before the game. 

If it makes you feel any better I sat through a monsoon at Foxboro in 1993 when the Jets beat the Pats 6-0. Washed up Ronnie Lott forced a fumble on the 5 yard line late in the 4th qtr to deny the Pats.

It doesn't lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/24/2023 at 6:02 PM, freestater said:

Great great tailgate! It was so great meeting @Maxman @Lith @Creepy Lurker (& Mrs. Lurker) @Mogglez @BP @Alka @Jet Nutand the rest. You guys and gals are the best. Thanks for making me and my friend Bill feel very welcome. 

And @De-Jet-Erate/Duane...those roast beef sandwiches were incredible! 

It was really nice to meet you and Bill.  
It’s amazing how many really nice people I’ve met through JN.  

Lookong forward to the Eagles game next month

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It was cool meeting/seeing people again. The board being down made it all the more important for my venting. 

Was great meeting and sitting next to you and Mrs Creepy.  
Or was that Mrs Lurker?  

As usual, I’m confused 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2