Zach Wilson is a god.

pointman

Just now, Bowles Movement said:

He fumbled with 7 1/2 mins left in the 4 th qter and never saw the ball again.   The Jets D gave up first downs on several 3 rd and longs.   But yeah you’re right, it’s all Zac Wilson’s fault🤦‍♂️

It his fault he committed a back breaking turnover that cost them the game, yes.

Even he knows it.

• Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

He fumbled with 7 1/2 mins left in the 4 th qter and never saw the ball again.   The Jets D gave up first downs on several 3 rd and longs.   But yeah you’re right, it’s all Zac Wilson’s fault🤦‍♂️

How about Carter dropping the damn ball in field goal range!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

22 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

He’s playing a lot better for sure. He’s beating a lot of zone, so hopefully he’s figuring something out for this game and versus man heavy schemes. 

Yes, he put together 2 and a half quarters of excellent quarterback play.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, pointman said:

This thread was a great success. We now can see who's who. Guys like @Bowles Movement, and @FactsOnly and me.. we get it. Zach is amazing. The rest of you... pfft. Can't wait for you to try and get on this flight only to get tread marks on the back of your flat heads. 

The 3 of you enabled Zach to suck.  Those of us who piled on were finally rewarded when Joe jumped on the pile.  Zach finally responded.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I give some credit to Hack for finally mixing it up.  Gipson running, a flea flicker that I thought Cook should have sold better, moving the line for a better pocket.  Zach faking the handoff and hiding the ball on his hip was vintage Pennington.  But I thought after the opening 2nd half drive they got a little tight like they were trying not to lose.  Missed field goal, missed interceptions, BS flags and non calls.  The fumble certainly hurt but even Mahomes fumbled but got the favorable bounce and sometimes that's all it takes...

On 10/1/2023 at 7:13 PM, pointman said:

And almost all of you called for his job, if not his head. KNEEL BEFORE ZOD. This thread is for all you to come and apologize to our future.

9-17 record speaks for itself.  Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...let him string some good performances together, you know be consistently good...not bad.  

• Upvote 1