Props to Wilson

Ghost

8 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I think its more likely that they are terrified of him going somewhere else and flourshing and becoming a stud QB, than anything.

Do you think if he went somewhere else, that he would be a stud QB?

8 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The bigger thing I will never understand is the pure hatred this fan base has for the kid, its truly demented

Is citing and analyzing his statistics and play a form of hatred now?  It's hard to keep up with what gets called hate nowadays.

And if we hate him, does that mean you love him?  Are you a Zach lover.  Do you revel in the idea of loving Zach?  Or are these emo words only appropriate for critics, but not supporters? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

31 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Gotta love people blaming Zach Wilson for lack of red zone production when there were 13 plays called in the red zone on Sunday and 11 were run plays. I think that’s a coaching issue, not a QB issue.  Yeah we were running the ball great, but it’s a different animal inside the red zone and we have to take some shots. 

But but but Zach Wilson!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

Gotta love people blaming Zach Wilson for lack of red zone production when there were 13 plays called in the red zone on Sunday and 11 were run plays. I think that’s a coaching issue, not a QB issue.  Yeah we were running the ball great, but it’s a different animal inside the red zone and we have to take some shots. 

If only we had Joe Dirt (Gardner Minshew) we would have scored 4 Td's in those 3 RZ opportunities. 

• Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Do you think if he went somewhere else, that he would be a stud QB?

Is citing and analyzing his statistics and play a form of hatred now?  It's hard to keep up with what gets called hate nowadays.

And if we hate him, does that mean you love him?  Are you a Zach lover.  Do you revel in the idea of loving Zach?  Or are these emo words only appropriate for critics, but not supporters? 

Do you have a hard time reading when you are seeing red over ZW? I never said anything remotely close to that, I don't understand for the life of me why they brought him back once they signed AR, but they did, not me, Its speculation as to why they brought him back, not what I think.

No, your right, the posts of analyzing his statistics is actually meant to be objective observation of his development process, or lack there of, and with some love sprinkled in, 74 pages of ZW sucks is actually a form of love, no?

I don't post endless drivels of nonsense saying he is good, nor bad. You and your band of ass hats are the ones who do that. I have never once said he was good, and have on many occasions said he is not good or terrible.

LOL at me being emo, your the asshat who has a meltdown any time anyone doesnt call ZW the worst human ever created and blame him for all things wrong in the world including the most recent Israel situation. But Im emo because I call out the irrational hate of a backup QB, which is what he is. No other fan base on the planet would bash a backup QB the way you and your moron crew blast ZW, it goes way beyond his play and its far more personal with you idiots, your the emo clowns, I just call it out and laugh at you idiots daily, particularly when you idiots attack me for calling out your lunacy, but carry on, I look forward to reading more

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

Wait, is this stat true?

They ran the ball 11 out of 13 plays in the red zone?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Do you have a hard time reading when you are seeing red over ZW? I never said anything remotely close to that, I don't understand for the life of me why they brought him back once they signed AR, but they did, not me, Its speculation as to why they brought him back, not what I think.

No, your right, the posts of analyzing his statistics is actually meant to be objective observation of his development process, or lack there of, and with some love sprinkled in, 74 pages of ZW sucks is actually a form of love, no?

I don't post endless drivels of nonsense saying he is good, nor bad. You and your band of ass hats are the ones who do that. I have never once said he was good, and have on many occasions said he is not good or terrible.

LOL at me being emo, your the asshat who has a meltdown any time anyone doesnt call ZW the worst human ever created and blame him for all things wrong in the world including the most recent Israel situation. But Im emo because I call out the irrational hate of a backup QB, which is what he is. No other fan base on the planet would bash a backup QB the way you and your moron crew blast ZW, it goes way beyond his play and its far more personal with you idiots, your the emo clowns, I just call it out and laugh at you idiots daily, particularly when you idiots attack me for calling out your lunacy, but carry on, I look forward to reading more

Looking back, I cannot find fans, in the history of the NFL, who has destroyed their own QB, more than this QB. A guy who actually welcomed Aaron Rodgers and never complained but actually improved his game, and has always said and done what is best for the team (other than one random interview last year) and who is a positive influence to his teammates. 

Yet Jets fans here destroy him, the minute he makes a mistake or makes a bad throw. Did anyone watch the game last night ? Have you seen the QBs in the NFL suck on a regular basis? Are we in a city where there is a 40 million dollar QB, who we share a stadium with, that is playing worse than Zach Wilson? 

• Post of the Week 3

3 hours ago, FactsOnly said:

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

countless people have put you in your place on this dumbass debate you have no argument just talking yourself in circles 😂🤣😭

hit him in the face like I said period

do better

No one has put me in my place.  Another wrong statement by you.  You have no argument against any of my points and make the guy in your gif look like Einstein.

I already agreed that it hit him in his face.  The throw was high and late, you have yet to disprove that. You just regurgitate sh!t like a literal a$$hole.  Say it again and I’ll wreck you again.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

LOL at me being emo

Well, at least you got something right, lol.

, your the asshat who has a meltdown any time anyone doesnt call ZW the worst human ever created

He's not the worst human ever created, not even remotely.

and blame him for all things wrong in the world including the most recent Israel situation.

He's not to blame for all the wrong things in the world, not even remotely.

He is primarily responsible for his low level of QB production and the poor overall production of the Jets offense the past two and a bit seasons.

But Im emo

Far more emo than the so-called haters.  You'll note which of the two of us keep using insults and the like, and which doesn't.

because I call out the irrational hate

The fact you use "hate" as much as you do is part of what makes you emo.  

Most of us doubters don't have any personal feelings about Zach one way or the other.  We want to win, we see a low-producing QB who does not appear to be a guy worth investing more time in, and want to move on so we can find a QB who is worth investing time in.

You seem VERY emotional about it all, for a guy who "don't post endless drivels of nonsense saying he is good, nor bad."  Getting angry, making personal insults (asshats, lol), and more.

of a backup QB, which is what he is.

That's certainly one of this year's talking points, aye.

No other fan base on the planet would bash a backup QB the way you and your moron crew blast ZW

Clearly you've never lived in any other city with a similar QB-deficient team to our own.  I can tell you the DC fanbase is exactly like we are, in almost exactly the same ways.  Some have wanted to move on from X, Y or Z QB, some wanted to keep hoping, keep giving them time, and believed they'd get better.

, it goes way beyond his play and its far more personal with you idiots, your the emo clowns, I just call it out and laugh at you idiots daily,

Yup, we're emo.  Not you, at all.  Lol.

particularly when you idiots attack me for calling out your lunacy, but carry on, I look forward to reading more

I'm sure you do.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

Looking back, I cannot find fans, in the history of the NFL, who has destroyed their own QB, more than this QB. A guy who actually welcomed Aaron Rodgers and never complained but actually improved his game, and has always said and done what is best for the team (other than one random interview last year) and who is a positive influence to his teammates. 

Yet Jets fans here destroy him, the minute he makes a mistake or makes a bad throw. Did anyone watch the game last night ? Have you seen the QBs in the NFL suck on a regular basis? Are we in a city where there is a 40 million dollar QB, who we share a stadium with, that is playing worse than Zach Wilson? 

its people like @Warfish and his emo ZW hate

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Well, at least you got something right, lol.

He's not the worst human ever created, not even remotely.

He's not to blame for all the wrong things in the world, not even remotely.

He is primarily responsible for his low level of QB production and the poor overall production of the Jets offense the past two and a bit seasons.

Far more emo than the so-called haters.  You'll note which of the two of us keep using insults and the like, and which doesn't.

The fact you use "hate" as much as you do is part of what makes you emo.  

Most of us doubters don't have any personal feelings about Zach one way or the other.  We want to win, we see a low-producing QB who does not appear to be a guy worth investing more time in, and want to move on so we can find a QB who is worth investing time in.

You seem VERY emotional about it all, for a guy who "don't post endless drivels of nonsense saying he is good, nor bad."  Getting angry, making personal insults (asshats, lol), and more.

That's certainly one of this year's talking points, aye.

Clearly you've never lived in any other city with a similar QB-deficient team to our own.  I can tell you the DC fanbase is exactly like we are, in almost exactly the same ways.  Some have wanted to move on from X, Y or Z QB, some wanted to keep hoping, keep giving them time, and believed they'd get better.

Yup, we're emo.  Not you, at all.  Lol.

I'm sure you do.

yeah, keep telling yourself that clown, nobody puts as much into ZW nonsense as you do if its not personal, the rest of your post is emo drivel, carry on, I laugh at you, your a joke

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

its people like @Warfish and his emo ZW hate

Me:  Zach is currently the 32nd rated QB in the NFL.  We need to find a better QB if we want more offensive success.

Flea:  WHY ARE YOU SO EMO, WHY DO YOU HAAAAATE HIM SO MUCH, WHY CAN'T YOU STOP HATING HIM WITH YOUR HATERS STATS, YOU DAMN HATER ASSHAT!!!!  WHY ARE YOU SO IRRRRRRRATIONAL!!!!  YOU'RE SO EMO!!!!!

Lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Me:  Zach is currently the 32nd rated QB in the NFL.  We need to find a better QB if we want more offensive success.

Flea:  WHY ARE YOU SO EMO, WHY DO YOU HAAAAATE HIM SO MUCH, WHY CAN'T YOU STOP HATING HIM WITH YOUR HATERS STATS, YOU DAMN HATER ASSHAT!!!!  WHY ARE YOU SO IRRRRRRRATIONAL!!!!  YOU'RE SO EMO!!!!!

Lol.

Someone: ZW is a backup QB, backups are not good, thats why they are backups

War: YOU GODDAMM MOTHER F'R YOU MUST BE IN LOVE WITH ZW!!!!

Metal Goth GIF

• More Ugh 1

On 10/9/2023 at 9:44 AM, Darnold's Forehead said:

The pass was high and extremely late. Zach watched Wilson and hesitated, had he thrown it earlier, Garett could have gone in easy.  But instead he waited until a DB was right behind him before lasering it late and high.  I agree Garett should have caught it but he is likely getting tackled from behind if he does.

0AABBE20-38B6-4C50-B390-65A8ED4C1EB2.gif.c603ddcf045e7257623201490cba125d.gif

I see a lot of people are once again blaming the WRs for Zach’s misfires.  His accuracy and timing hasn’t improved much, he just doesn’t dirt balls anymore.  He still can’t throw guys open or hit them in stride and he still holds the ball and takes sacks.
And so far, the defense and Breece Hall have prevented this season from being over.

I am the last person to defend Zach Wilson, but this is bullsh*t. 

Not only does the eye test say differently but the numbers do as well. Zach is a career 55% completion rate passer. In the last two games he has logged 72% and 73%. That's not a guy that's inaccurate. 

You can hate on Zach for many things, I am one to do so, but to claim this after watching him the last 2 games, is ignorant. Zach has looked like a different player these last couple games and as a Jets fan, it's encouraging to see. The tape doesn't lie and the tape shows he's improved greatly. 

I'm not one to say he's our future, not by any stretch, but I'm also a level headed fan and to claim what you are claiming is just hating on Zach without much substance to your claim 

• Post of the Week 1

I enjoy playing “guess the alt owner” when the new ones show up but I never read this thread. My heart wasn’t in it this thread though. 

This bold in this post is hilarious though: 

5 hours ago, JETS SB said:

• Sympathy 1

On 10/9/2023 at 10:55 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

I have 0 problem w/ the pick.  Like being aggressive there.  Ball went through garretts hands and defender made a great play.  It happens.

Wilson still was not good today.  He is playing at a low end backup qb level.  He needs to step it up!

Might help if the playcalling was better. How many times did we get into the Redzone and ran two run plays gaining 1 or 2 yards and then go the obvious pass on 3rd down. So easy to defend against, especially when you do it again and again. If we scored a touchdown on one or two of those Redzone entries and didn't stuff up the FG before half time this is a far more dominant performance than it otherwise appeared (as it should've been against a terrible opposition).

Zach Wilson is still a work in progress and it is still unlikely he becomes a competent long term QB, but he has definitely improved and that's all you can ask. If he keeps improving and minimising his errors he may give us a chance to compete for a wildcard this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Bump for the ******* haters. Not a single touchdown but we don’t win without him! 

He obviously has things he needs to work on especially in the red zone which  needs to be corrected if we’re going anywhere this year.  However the kid has shown improvement in a lot of areas.  Now I have no idea what the future ultimately holds for him but if glad they’re starting to let him throw it more and he is making those throws more often than not.  Just needs to get in the red zone 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 8:00 PM, Jets723 said:

He obviously has things he needs to work on especially in the red zone which  needs to be corrected if we’re going anywhere this year.  However the kid has shown improvement in a lot of areas.  Now I have no idea what the future ultimately holds for him but if glad they’re starting to let him throw it more and he is making those throws more often than not.  Just needs to get in the red zone 

IMG_4547.jpeg

• Post of the Week 1

I don't know if I've ever seen all 4 OL trailing behind all the DL like that. Maybe do a photoshop and swap the jerseys. LOL
But you can be sure this is all ZWs fault...or so I've been told. OL need QB to be better to look better

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1