Becton has a message

Bronx

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yeah def, new thigh pads cost money, you can always use the same one’s as last year to lower your overhead costs. 

he’s obviously a smart dude. 

Maybe his belly impeded him reaching his knee, but you get the freaking message baboon. 

Extension for Huff… Transitional Tag for Becton. Keeps him motivated for another year. Tag again the following year if JD hasn’t found his replacement in the next draft.

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

He's saying he wants to get paid now that his knee is right. I think it's going to come down to Huff vs Becton for the Franchise Tag. I'm hoping we lock in Huff on a long term deal before needing to negotiate with Becton.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

Love Becton..or at least did.  Every Jets player in that vid is ‘team oriented’ coming off the field after a massive victory (‘Jets win!)..and by contrast Becton signals he needs to get paid?   Am I decoding that correctly?  Hope not.

You and the world minus @Barry McCockinner Manilow can see that. 

23 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

He's saying he wants to get paid now that his knee is right. I think it's going to come down to Huff vs Becton for the Franchise Tag. I'm hoping we lock in Huff on a long term deal before needing to negotiate with Becton.

Long term deal for Huff

Franchise Becton + draft his eventual replacement in next draft

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

51 Jets team members coming off the field after a huge win: "Yeah! Jets win!! Jets win baby!!

Becton: "My knee is finally healthy after getting paid to rehab and unavailable for 2 entire seasons, so I'm starting my contract demands immediately".

He's an idiot.

He probably self-jinxed and will be injured next game. 

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

can someone with a decoder ring tell me the message?

To keep it simple, he’s basically saying

Whiles I am a begger, I will rail and say there is no sin but to be rich; and being rich, my virtue then shall be to say there is no vice but beggary. 

• Haha 2