Why is no one talking about this?

53 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yeah ok.  More jet fans making excuses for bad play.  You are also probably a “zach is improving” guy too.

No more blowing smoke up our asses.  Quinnen has been a major disappointment and besides having an interception fall directly into his hands, has made 0 game changing plays in 7 games.

He’s literally the top rated DT in the NFL per PFF. Not sure how you can say he’s been terrible. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Imagine deciding to start a thread ripping one of the best players on the team immediately after a third consecutive win.  There can't be another fan base in the NFL that does this.  There just can't.

Relax dude, our all pro DT was held in check by the worst OL in the league. Is a valid point when Dexter Lawrence played twice the game Q did. People lie, stats don't...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Quinnen Williams has been awful this year.

He's back to what he was before his contract year.  No one should be that shocked really.  He makes some plays, has a role as part of this mostly quite good Defense, but his impact this year just isn't what it was last year when the money was on the line.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

51 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

More concerning was the 128 rushing yards by Barkley, when they knew he was getting the ball. Could have been a lot about Al Woods not being there, but Quinnen is partially to blame. 

But every time we have started to complain  about Q, he balls out. He will be fine. 

Saquon is really good and he had 128 yards on 36 carries. Take away that on 35 yard scamper and he averaged 2.6 YPA. 

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Yeah ok.  More jet fans making excuses for bad play.  You are also probably a “zach is improving” guy too.

No more blowing smoke up our asses.  Quinnen has been a major disappointment and besides having an interception fall directly into his hands, has made 0 game changing plays in 7 games.

Risperdal_tablets.jpg.dbc427be61a6cd45c2a84f0f2ab84866.jpg

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I had to google this as youve posted a few times and I have no clue what this is.

Probably not a funny joke as im sure there are people who have issues that need this.

Id find another joke if i were you.

It's not a joke. I legit think you have some kind of mental disorder based on your deranged takes and contradictory posts. 

You advocated banning posters that were critical of the Jets, and then out of nowhere began to be hyper critical.

You have wild and completely contradictory takes, opinions and posts that may be indicative of Clinical Schizophrenia,  and they are clearly not "jokes" or schtick.

Keep posting like a schizophrenic, and as a still licensed practitioner in the State of Florida I will continue to make recommendations. 

Now let me guess, you will report me and try to have me banned? 😆 

Ok, "Captain". 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It's not a joke. I legit think you have some kind of mental disorder based on your deranged takes and contradictory posts. 

You advocated banning posters that were critical of the Jets, and then out if nowhere began to be hyper critical.

Keep posting like a schizophrenic, and as a still licensed practitioner in the State of Florida I will continue to make recommendations.  

Now let me guess, you will report me and try to have me banned? 😆 

Ok, "Captain". 

I would never report anyone.  You can keep the joke going.  I just dont know how funny it is.

I love you jet engine.  My son is thinking about the fire academy after high school this year.  I might have to reach out to you for some advice.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

I would never report anyone.  You can keep the joke going.  I just dont know how funny it is.

I love you jet engine.  My son is thinking about the fire academy after high school this year.  I might have to reach out to you for some advice.

No joke, any time.

I would STRONGLY advise he attends FSFC in Ocala, the regional training facilities at the community Colleges are terrible, have watered down their standards over the past 10 years, and are producing terrible "Firefighters". 

Now take your medication! 😆 

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am going to go with whatever Saleh votes for in this regard. And I don't think he is voting with you.  :)

What is saleh voting for?  That his pay is justifiable to the level of play he is providing?   It isn't.  Unless Quinnen goes on a tear as the year goes on his contract is grossly over valued.

He is a good player this year, not franchise player, not game wrecker, not a super star DT.   He is being paid to be those things.

When a player has a good year or two or one great year we all yell 'pay the man pay the man!' so we pay the man and his play drops off.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

What is saleh voting for?  That his pay is justifiable to the level of play he is providing?   It isn't.  Unless Quinnen goes on a tear as the year goes on his contract is grossly over valued.

He is a good player this year, not franchise player, not game wrecker, not a super star DT.   He is being paid to be those things.

When a player has a good year or two or one great year we all yell 'pay the man pay the man!' so we pay the man and his pay drops off.

Is it the worst contract inf the nfl?  Even Russell Wilson is starting to produce.

96 million for no sacks or game changing plays.  Its mind boggling.

13 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

image.thumb.png.fd8fc1124b3fefc5a620808503aadfd0.png

4 yr(s) / $96,000,000

.5 sacks is not going to work

Williams drives the entire defense.  The bee swarm at the second and third lever of the defense wont work without Q and neither will getting pressure with four guys rushing.  

• Upvote 1

He was not paid for how many sacks or future sacks.  He was paid for the havoc he creates on D....do you think Klecko is in the HOF because of his sack totals or being a monster on the D line?  He wouldn't be in the HOF because of his sacks.  The guy was a disrupter...just like Q is.

Just now, NIGHT STALKER said:

He was not paid for how many sacks or future sacks.  He was paid for the havoc he creates on D....do you think Klecko is in the HOF because of his sack totals or being a monster on the D line?  He wouldn't be in the HOF because of his sacks.  The guy was a disrupter...just like Q is.

What havoc is he causing?  I see JJ and huff causing havoc.  I see Quincy Williams causing havoc.  Quinnen Wiliiams name doesnt even get mentioned during the broadcast.

Saying Quinnen Willimas is playing good is the equivalent of telling us that Zach is improving each week.  Total nonsense.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Is it the worst contract inf the nfl?  Even Russell Wilson is starting to produce.

96 million for no sacks or game changing plays.  Its mind boggling.

Fact is he is playing nothing like he did the past 2 years when he was disruptive and not allowing QB's to step up in the pocket or just totally pushing them out of the pocket. I've been watching him and film of him and while he is drawing double teams he drew the same double teams last year so what is the deal ? Is he playing nic'd up ? Something has changed there is no denying that

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Quinnen looks like Mo Wilk

Got completely washed on the Devito TD run and gave up on the play

Lost his motor after getting the bag💰 

I was hoping this was not possible but up to this point he has not been doing much other than what he's supposed to do and that occupy blockers since they are focusing on him. Remember Q Jefferson and Al Woods have been freed up but I still expect much better from Q with those salary numbers. 

Why can’t we criticize one of our best players on defense?  

He got paid a lot of money this off season. And I’m not saying he’s been bad, but for what we are paying him he should be showing up on the stat sheet a little more.

Almost halfway thru the season and he doesn’t have 1 sack. He needs to get to the qb. That’s what we are paying him to do. To collapse the middle of the pocket.

• Upvote 1

According to sportstrac:   Top paid NFL DTs

1 - Quinnen Williams .5 sacks, 18 solo tackles, 4 TFL

2 - Aaron Donald 4.5 sacks, 17 solo tackles, 10 TFL

3 - Jeffrey Simmons 4.5 sacks, 17 solo tackles, 5 TFL

4 - Daron Payne 1 sack, 17 solo tackles, 6 TFL

5 - Dexter Lawrence 3 sacks, 16 solo tackles, 3 TFL

Pass Incomplete

(8:27) (Shotgun) T.DeVito pass incomplete short middle to S.Barkley (Qu.Williams).

3rd & 21 at NYG 14

Go back and watch the OT sequence again.

3rd down, DeVito drops back. Q was clean through on him ... could close the gap and go for that big sack / hit, look at me, don't my stats look great.

But ... he sussed out what was coming, stopped in his tracks and located the RB, who was the target on the screen play. Result - incompletion and a punt.

Sometimes it's the little plays that are important, not the big ones. Playing smart, and playing for the team. 

EDIT - looks like it was the other Q that got the credit for the stop in the above, but Quinnen was definitely all over it. Just in case anyone wants to argue. :D  

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

According to sportstrac:   Top paid NFL DTs

1 - Quinnen Williams .5 sacks, 18 solo tackles, 4 TFL

2 - Aaron Donald 4.5 sacks, 17 solo tackles, 10 TFL

3 - Jeffrey Simmons 4.5 sacks, 17 solo tackles, 5 TFL

4 - Daron Payne 1 sack, 17 solo tackles, 6 TFL

5 - Dexter Lawrence 3 sacks, 16 solo tackles, 3 TFL

His numbers are good outside of no sacks. 

Last year, he was getting sacks, this year, he's not. 

He has to get more sacks. 

Having said that, we also have a much better edge rush this year. Johnson and Huff are really starting to get home

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, AFJF said:

Because he's still the guy who makes it possible for everyone else to put up the big numbers.  Relying on the box score to tell you how a guy is playing isn't always a great idea.

Not everything of value a player does will get you fantasy football points.

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Why are people super protective of players blows my mind... He hasnt played anywhere close to how he did last year but guys here want to act like a child when their favorite player gets called out for having 0.5 sacks in 7 games

Fanbase is full of personal bias

there is no objectivity with these goofs!