Daniel Jones injury - Torn ACL out for season

Maxman

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Dead cap money in year 3 is 22 million I believe.

80 million guaranteed but they're going to be paying for him for years

yeah, they pushed money back from year 1, but they will pay him a total of 80ish for 2 years, they just spread it out over more.   I mean, Aaron will count 7 million on the Jets cap in 2029.  

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Just saw Cam Akers tore his Achilles again. Sucks but I was super relieved to know it was the other one.

So what you're saying is that the SpeedBridge (TM) Achilles is actually stronger than the natural ones and Rodgers should go back into surgery and get the other one swapped out ASAP for our playoff run? 

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I opened this I thought Jones somehow tore his ACL again - in April.  

Aye so did I, damn necrothreads. Though people were going to think it meant Zach to Giants too. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Amazing how the giants and their fanbase are so quick to give up on a guy who has been a good player for them and got them to a Super Bowl yet we are sticking with Johnny Manziel minus the coke habit

Uh who you talking about on this one Rich?  lol.  Giants haven’t made it past the Divisional round since their last SB win over NE in 2011.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Amazing how the giants and their fanbase are so quick to give up on a guy who has been a good player for them and got them to a Super Bowl yet we are sticking with Johnny Manziel minus the coke habit

lol what 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Speaking of coke

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Uh who you talking about on this one Rich?  lol.  Giants haven’t made it past the Divisional round since their last SB win over NE in 2011.

I tried doing the math on that one a few times and it just didn't add up for me either.

• Haha 1